<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Latest Development
          Japan launches no interceptor against DPRK rocket
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-04-05 11:31

          Tokyo -- The Japanese government said no interceptor was launched against Pyongyang's rocket which cleared the country on Sunday morning, but it lodged strong protest against the projectile.

          Japanese Prime Minister Aso Taro said the launch is a clear violation of a UN Security Council resolution, calling it " provocative" and "cannot be overlooked."

          Chief Cabinet Secretary Takeo Kawamura said Japan is expected to extend its ongoing economic sanctions against the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) due to expire April 13, for one year rather than six months.

          Kawamura told reporters that Japan felt "extremely regrettable" that DPRK went ahead with the rocket launch and "strongly protest against" Pyongyang's projectile.

          The DPRK launched the "Unha-2" rocket at 11:20 am local time (0220 GMT) Sunday from the East Sea Launch Ground in the east coast of the country, the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said.

          The "Kwangmyongsong-2" satellite was sent into orbit at 11:29 am local time (0229 GMT), the KCNA report said.

          South Korean news agency Yonhap had reported previously that the rocket was carrying a satellite, dismissing speculations that it was a disguised missile launch.

          "We believe North Korea (DPRK) fired a rocket carrying a satellite," a South Korean government official was quoted as saying by Yonhap.

          The rocket has dropped two booster stages to the east and west of Japan, according to the Japanese Defense Ministry.

          The first stage was estimated to have dropped 280 km to the west of Japan at 11:37 am (Japan time). Japan ended tracking the rocket 2,100 km west of the country in Pacific and believed the second booster had not landed within the sphere, although it earlier said the booster dropped 1,270 km east of Japan, according to the Japanese Defense Ministry.

          "I believe that flying a projectile over another country is extremely problematic even if it has taken procedural steps," Defense Minister Yasukazu Hamada was quoted by Kyodo News as saying.

          As of noon, there were no reports of damage in six northeastern prefectures in Japan and no debris from Pyongyang's rocket has been reported in Japan.    

          Japan has relocated Patriot ground-to-air guided missile launch units to Akita and Iwate prefectures in the northeast and sent two destroyers in the Sea of Japan and another destroyer to the Pacific Ocean to track the projectile.    

          It has earlier vowed to shoot down the launch vehicle if it is seen falling toward the Japanese territory, an act which will surely provoke the DPRK.

          However, some Japanese critics believed Japan should not be overreacted on this issue, saying amplifying the launch influence will only increase regional instability.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 极品少妇的粉嫩小泬视频| 国产欧美日韩一区二区三区视频| 国产精品自拍视频入口| 亚洲中文字幕一区久久| h无码精品3d动漫在线观看| 日韩黄色av一区二区三区| 国产精品va无码一区二区| 日本中文字幕久久网站| 国产精品成人久久电影| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 国产精品午夜无码av体验区| 天堂mv在线mv免费mv香蕉| 久久国产精品一国产精品金尊| 国产午夜福利视频一区二区| mm1313亚洲国产精品| 亚洲色大成网站www看下面| 精品国产肉丝袜在线拍国语| 午夜免费福利小电影| 国产尤物精品自在拍视频首页| 久久久www成人免费毛片| 亚洲国产中文字幕精品| 久久无码高潮喷水| 四虎在线中文字幕一区| 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕| 国产免费午夜福利在线播放| 成年午夜免费韩国做受视频| 亚洲国产区男人本色vr| 五月天国产成人av免费观看| 国产精品国产三级国产试看| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交在线视频 | 国产JJIZZ女人多水喷水| 日本理伦片午夜理伦片| 深夜视频国产在线观看| 国产偷国产偷亚洲欧美高清| 午夜福利片1000无码免费| 18禁成人黄网站免费观看久久| 日韩精品亚洲精品第一页| 精品av国产一区二区三区| 91亚洲国产成人久久蜜臀| 国产性色播播毛片| 国产九九视频一区二区三区|