<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> World Reaction
          UN Security Council meets on DPRK rocket launch
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-04-06 10:38

          UNITED NATIONS - The UN Security Council on Sunday afternoon began to meet behind closed doors to discuss how to respond to the rocket launch of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), as the United States seeks "a strong collective action" and France wants to see "unanimous action."

          UN Security Council meets on DPRK rocket launch
          The Chinese permanent representative to the United Nations, Ambassador Zhang Yesui speaks to reporters outside Security Council chambers after an emergency meeting at UN headquarters in New York, the United States, April 5, 2009. [Xinhua] 

          The 15-nation Council kicked off the emergency session at about 3:15 p.m. EDT (1915 GMT) on Sunday at the request of the Japanese Mission to the United Nations.

          The US Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice told reporters here shortly before the beginning of the meeting that Washington calls for "a strong collective action" from the Security Council.

          Related readings:
          UN Security Council meets on DPRK rocket launch China: UN reaction to DPRK launch should be 'cautious'
          UN Security Council meets on DPRK rocket launch Timeline of DPRK missile program
          UN Security Council meets on DPRK rocket launch DPRK launch to 'bring glory, little pain'
          UN Security Council meets on DPRK rocket launch DPRK says it framed in loss to S. Korea

          "We have been in consultation today with our allies in the region, and other partners in the Security Council," Rice said before she entered the Security Council chamber.

          "The session today provides us a valuable opportunity to pursue the consultation and work toward an agreement on a strong collective action," said the US ambassador.

          Also speaking to the press here, French UN Ambassador Jean- Maurice Ripert said that the Security Council "should act in a unanimous way" after the rocket launch by the DPRK.

          France, together with Britain, the United States and the Republic of Korea (ROK), has already begun to ponder over a draft resolution to be presented to the emergency Council meeting, diplomats said here earlier in the day.

          Meanwhile, the Japanese Ambassador to the United Nations Yukio Takasu told reporters here: "We have made serious diplomatic efforts together with interested countries, and urged the DPRK not to go ahead with the launch because it threatens regional stability."

          "But we really worried about the possible danger," he said. "Thank god it didn't fall anything on Japan. But it doesn't change the situation. It threatens international peace and security situation, not only Japan."

          The DPRK official media reported on Sunday that the country successfully launched a rocket carrying a communications satellite, while South Korean and Russian news agencies also said it was a satellite launch.

             Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99久久激情国产精品| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二 | 狠狠躁天天躁中文字幕| 久久一本人碰碰人碰| 国产美女MM131爽爽爽| 少妇激情精品视频在线| 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 在线观看视频一区二区三区| 国产MD视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产超清无码专区| 国产成人麻豆精品午夜福利在线| 久在线视频播放免费视频| 女性裸体啪啪拍无遮挡的网站| 五月开心六月丁香综合色啪| 日本在线a一区视频高清视频| 国产超碰人人做人人爰| 精品国产福利一区二区| 无码一区二区三区久久精品| 国产成人久久综合一区| 日韩中文字幕精品人妻| 综合色一色综合久久网| 欧美有码在线观看| 偷拍专区一区二区三区| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品播放 | 亚洲国产精品老熟女乱码| 91亚洲国产三上悠亚在线播放 | 欧美啪啪网| 色琪琪丁香婷婷综合久久| 免费A级毛片中文字幕| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 少妇粗大进出白浆嘿嘿视频| 三级全黄的全黄三级三级播放| 国产AV影片麻豆精品传媒| 97无码免费人妻超级碰碰碰| 亚洲欧洲日韩精品在线| 无码国产精品一区二区免费i6| 少妇xxxxx性开放| 亚洲国产国语自产精品| 国产精品高清中文字幕| 亚洲国产成人精品福利在线观看 | 国产精品日韩av在线播放|