<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          Spain overtakes Italy in cases, European countries adhere to COVID-19 measures

          Xinhua | Updated: 2020-04-05 09:11
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A woman looks out of an apartment window as Italians remain under lockdown to prevent the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Venice, Italy April 4, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          A GLIMMER OF HOPE

          Despite the saddened figures, a glimmer of hope seems to appear in Europeans' battle against the virus, with some positive changes occurring.

          Spain reported 809 new deaths between Friday and Saturday, 123 fewer than the 932 deaths registered between Thursday and Friday. The single-day increase of 7,026 new cases on Saturday was also down from the 7,472 recorded on Friday.

          Italy also reported its first decline in the number of patients in intensive care units.

          "The number of patients in intensive care has decreased by 74 individuals," Civil Protection Department Chief Angelo Borrelli said on Saturday.

          "It is the first negative number since we began managing the emergency," he added.

          Saturday's death toll of 681 also continued the declining trend these days.

          "The number of daily fatalities has constantly been decreasing" from a high of 969 deaths on March 27, Borrelli pointed out.

          France, despite a spike in death toll because of the inclusion of the deaths linked to COVID-19 in nursing homes, started to see a slowdown of growth in the number of patients requiring life support. It dropped to 2.6 percent on Saturday from 4 percent on Friday.

          "This permanent need to find beds in intensive care units increases less quickly," said Director General of Health Jerome Salomon. "The number of cured people is also increasing very quickly."

          COVID-19 cases in Portugal on Saturday passed the 10,000 mark, reaching 10,524. But the number of infected people appears to be decreasing in recent days, according to the country's public health experts.

          Similar positive changes are also being observed in other European countries.

          The number of COVID-19 patients hospitalized in the Netherlands is growing at a slower pace.

          "We have seen the number of admissions increases less rapidly in recent days than last week," said Ernst Kuipers, chairman of the Dutch National Coordination Center for Patient Distribution on Saturday.

          "The social distancing seems to work. It is therefore very important to continue this," Kuipers stated.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产av仑乱内谢| 国产精品久久精品| 久久99热只有频精品8| 久久99国产视频| 国产色婷婷亚洲99精品小说| 亚洲欧美中文字幕5发布| 亚洲中文在线观看午夜| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| a级毛片毛片看久久| 色悠悠国产在线视频一线| 国产18禁黄网站禁片免费视频| 亚洲国产成人久久77| 色噜噜噜亚洲男人的天堂| 线观看的国产成人av天堂| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字| 国产日韩欧美一区二区东京热| 日韩精品福利一区二区三区| 蜜桃久久精品成人无码av| 亚洲产在线精品亚洲第一站一 | 成年人尤物视频在线观看| 欧洲亚洲成av人片天堂网| 国产美女午夜福利视频| 亚洲精品一区久久久久一品av| 国产又黄又爽又刺激的免费网址| 大陆国产乱人伦| 亚洲天堂av日韩精品| 日产精品高潮呻吟av久久| 午夜射精日本三级| 久久久噜噜噜久久中文福利 | 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫 | 日本乱人伦AⅤ精品| 国产午精品午夜福利757视频播放| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 亚洲偷自拍国综合| 成人无码视频在线观看免费播放| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交丰满| 一本色道久久88综合日韩精品| 亚洲国产精品自产拍久久| 中文毛片无遮挡高潮| 九九热视频免费在线播放| 无码不卡一区二区三区在线观看 |