<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          PM gets more tests as British cases jump

          By BO LEUNG in London and REN QI in Moscow | China Daily | Updated: 2020-04-07 09:27
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Prime Minister Boris Johnson speaks during a news conference on the ongoing situation with the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in London, March 22, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          Johnson's hospital stay underscores stakes, but Italy, Spain see progress

          British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Monday he was undergoing routine tests for coronavirus symptoms but was in good spirits and in touch with his team.

          "On the advice of my doctor, I went into hospital for some routine tests as I'm still experiencing coronavirus symptoms," Johnson said on Twitter. "I'm in good spirits and keeping in touch with my team as we work together to fight this virus and keep everyone safe."

          Johnson, 55, who had been isolating in Downing Street after testing positive on March 27, was taken to hospital on Sunday night, his office said in a statement, calling it "a precautionary step".

          A total of 47,806 cases have been confirmed in the United Kingdom as of Sunday morning, a significant increase of 5,903 on the prior day, according to the Department of Health and Social Care. The death toll stood at 4,934.

          Medical staff in the UK continue to raise concerns over a lack of personal protective equipment, or PPE. In a statement on Friday, the British Medical Association, the Royal College of Nursing, and unions Unite and Unison all called for the government to coordinate efforts to produce protective equipment that "millions of key workers desperately need to keep safe during the health crisis".

          Encouraging signs

          Europe recorded 555,809 infections and 44,955 deaths as of Sunday, according to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. But European nations most ravaged by the new coronavirus on Sunday reported encouraging signs.

          Italy reported 525 deaths on Sunday, the lowest one-day total since 427 deaths were registered on March 19.

          "We cannot let our guard down, but the trend" is positive, Angelo Borrelli, the head of Italy's Civil Protection Department, said on Sunday. Italy had registered 128,948 infections and 15,887 deaths by Sunday.

          In Spain, the pace of coronavirus deaths slowed again on Monday as 637 patients died over 24 hours, taking the total to 13,055, the government said. The number of deaths has been falling each day since Thursday's peak of 950, according to the health ministry. Total cases increased to 135,032 on Monday from 130,759 the previous day.

          Germany's confirmed coronavirus infections rose by 3,677 in the latest 24-hour period to 95,391 on Monday, the fourth straight drop in the daily rate of new cases, according to data from the Robert Koch Institute for infectious diseases. The death toll stood at 1,434 on Monday.

          German Chancellor Angela Merkel said lockdown measures will be extended to April 19.

          In the Netherlands, the daily number of new cases and deaths are also decreasing, according to the country's National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.

          The number of infections grew by 253 to 6,875 on Sunday, the lowest daily figure in two weeks, and the number of deaths for the latest reported day was 115, bringing the total to 1,766.

          In Russia, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Sunday that President Vladimir Putin will continue to work remotely for at least one more week.

          Peskov stressed the decision was not linked to the revelation that the head doctor of the Moscow hospital treating coronavirus patients, Denis Protsenko, had become infected. The doctor had been in contact with Putin on March 24.

          Russia is administering about 34,000 to 37,000 coronavirus tests a day and the rate of testing would be increased, the Russian chief sanitary doctor Anna Popova said. Russia has reported 6,343 infections and 47 deaths as of Monday, according to health authorities.

          Chen Yingqun in Beijing, Xinhua and agencies contributed to this story.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 影音先锋啪啪av资源网站| 狠狠亚洲色一日本高清色| 性虎精品无码AV导航| 91人妻无码成人精品一区91| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 日韩亚洲国产精品一区| 欧美交a欧美精品喷水| 亚洲人成电影在线天堂色| 视频一区视频二区中文字幕| 国产在线观看网址不卡一区| 一区二区三区av天堂| 97久久精品人人澡人人爽| 又黄又爽又猛1000部a片| 亚洲高清日韩专区精品| 一区二区三区无码被窝影院| 91高清免费国产自产拍| 婷婷丁香五月激情综合| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 亚洲乱熟女一区二区三区| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频不卡| 亚洲特黄色片一区二区三区| 亚洲国产中文字幕在线视频综合| 亚洲无av中文字幕在线| 一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| av在线播放观看免费| 国产高清在线男人的天堂| 久久精品水蜜桃av综合天堂| 国产精品 第一页第二页| 国产一区二区三区在线看| 国产蜜臀在线一区二区三区| 蜜臀av午夜精品福利| 色偷偷亚洲女人天堂观看| 亚洲大尺度无码无码专线| 一区二区三区午夜无码视频| 极品少妇被后入内射视| 亚洲中文字幕伊人久久无码| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区| 久久婷婷国产精品香蕉| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠| 中文字幕日韩有码国产| 伊人色综合久久天天小片|