<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Asia-Pacific

          Japanese still travel despite Abe's stay home appeal

          By WANG XU in Tokyo | China Daily | Updated: 2020-04-14 10:03
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe adjusts his face mask as he arrives to speak to the media on Japan's response to the COVID-19 outbreak, at his official residence in Tokyo, Japan, April 6, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          Many Japanese commuted as usual to work despite a government call for telework to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus, with 186 new infections reported in the nation on Monday, taking the total to 7,438.

          "I've learned about how serious the disease is and the government's call for a 70 percent reduction in commuting, but it's just impossible for me to work from home," a man who works in the sales industry said while heading out of a Tokyo station.

          In order to stem a further surge in infections, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe declared a month-long state of emergency for Tokyo, Osaka and five other prefectures last week, asking people to stay at home as much as possible.

          Decline in weekend trips

          After the declaration of the emergency, the number of people visiting commercial and entertainment districts in Japan fell sharply, with data from mobile phone carrier NTT Docomo showing that visitors in areas around Tokyo's Shibuya Station, a normally bustling place, declined by 73.7 percent from the average for weekends and holidays compared with last November.

          Meanwhile, visitors to Yokohama Station fell by 76.5 percent and to Osaka Station in western Japan, by 82.9 percent, the company said.

          However, a decline in weekend trips does not make teleworking easy for Japanese, as 2019 data from the nation's Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications showed that 80 percent of companies in Japan do not have the ability to let their employees work remotely.

          What makes the situation worse is a video on Twitter showing Abe relaxing at home and encouraging people to stay indoors. It drew fierce criticism from internet users, who accused him of ignoring the struggles of people to make a living amid the coronavirus spread.

          In response, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga defended Abe's post during a news conference on Monday.

          "The number of infections is rising among young people, especially those in their 20s. Using social networking services is extremely effective in getting the youth to refrain from going out," the government spokesman said.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人aaa片一区国产精品| 亚洲尹人九九大色香蕉网站| 成人激情视频一区二区三区 | 国产成人a∨激情视频厨房| 国产精品女人毛片在线看| 国产综合精品一区二区在线| 99在线小视频| 2019天天拍拍天天爽视频| 欧美老少配性行为| 韩国无码中文字幕在线视频| 国产极品粉嫩福利姬萌白酱| 性欧美VIDEOFREE高清大喷水| 欧美黑人激情性久久| 久久精品免视看成人国产| 中文字幕制服国产精品| 国产精品中文字幕久久| 一个色综合色综合色综合| 无码内射中文字幕岛国片| 诱人的岳hd中文字幕| 午夜福利激情一区二区三区| 国产做爰xxxⅹ久久久| 99九九热久久只有精品| 99在线国内在线视频22| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o| 久久不见久久见www日本| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 无码日韩精品一区二区三区免费| 亚洲毛片αv无线播放一区| 亚洲性日韩一区二区三区| 日本熟妇色xxxxx日本免费看| 一本色综合久久| 白色丝袜国产在线视频| avの在线观看不卡| 日本阿v片在线播放免费| 亚洲AV一二三区成人影片| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人| 狠狠躁天天躁中文字幕无码| 激情一区二区三区成人文| 亚洲国产综合精品 在线 一区| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区日日添| 精品国产线拍大陆久久尤物|