<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          Europe signals no letup in battle

          Uncompromising lockdown stance underscored even amid positive signs

          CHINA DAILY/Xinhua | Updated: 2020-04-15 09:07
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Health workers react during a tribute for Esteban, a male nurse who died of COVID-19, outside the Severo Ochoa Hospital in Leganes, Spain, on Monday. [Photo/Agencies]

          Uncompromising lockdown stance underscored even amid positive signs

          European countries are acting to extend or keep lockdowns in place to contain the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, even though some have seen encouraging signs such as a slowdown in the daily counts for new infections and deaths.

          The novel coronavirus has infected nearly 900,000 people in Europe, with nearly 80,000 succumbing to the disease by Monday, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University in the United States.

          French President Emmanuel Macron announced in a televised address on Monday that the country will extend its lockdown measures until May 11.

          "The epidemic is starting to slow down. The results are there," he said. "Hope is reborn but nothing is settled ... The health system is under pressure and the epidemic is not yet under control.

          "We must therefore continue our efforts and apply the rules."

          France's current confinement measures, starting on March 17, had been due to end on Wednesday.

          Macron said May 11 will mark the start of a new phase. From then, nurseries and schools will reopen gradually, though universities will remain closed, along with restaurants, cafes and hotels. All people showing symptoms will be tested.

          By Monday, the virus had claimed 14,967 lives in France, with more than 98,076 infections, according to official figures.

          British Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab is set to announce on Thursday that lockdown will stay in place until at least May 7, The Times newspaper reported.

          The UK's total deaths in hospital linked to the virus reached 11,329 on Monday, the health ministry said.

          Speaking at the government's daily news briefing, Raab said he doesn't expect any changes to be made to the lockdown this week. He said there are some positive signs that show "we are starting to win this struggle", but warned: "We are still not past the peak."

          Portuguese Minister of Internal Administration Eduardo Cabrita said on Monday that the country's land borders with Spain will remain closed at least until May 15.

          "In coordination with the government of Spain, we approved the extension of border controls and the limitation to nine exclusive crossing points on our land border with Spain for another month until May 15," Cabrita said.

          Portugal entered a state of emergency on March 19, due to finish on Friday. The country had reported 535 deaths and 16,934 cases by Monday, according to health authorities.

          Decreasing trend

          Italy had reported 159,516 cases and 20,465 deaths as of Monday, said Civil Protection Department Chief Angelo Borrelli.

          Of those infected, 3,260 are in intensive care, down by 83 from a day earlier. It was the 10th consecutive day that the number of patients in intensive care units had showed a decreasing trend, he said.

          On Monday, in an interview with state-run RAI Radio 1 broadcaster, Transport Minister Paola De Micheli said the possible shift to "Phase 2" of the emergency-meaning a gradual and partial restoration of economic and social activities-would imply "a different way for people to use public transports."

          "We will have to imagine a society where not everyone goes to work and back at the same time, but rather at flexible hours, and especially for public offices," De Micheli said.

          However, public life in Germany may gradually return to normal if certain conditions are met, including an infection rate stabilizing at a low level, according to recommendations sent to Chancellor Angela Merkel and state governors by the National Academy of Sciences Leopoldina on Monday.

          The country had reported 125,098 cases of infection and 2,969 deaths, data from the Robert Koch Institute for infectious diseases showed on Tuesday.

          Jonathan Powell in London, Xinhua and agencies contributed to this story.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 一区二区三区无码免费看| 99久9在线视频 | 传媒| 99精品国产在热久久婷婷| 国产综合精品91老熟女| 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 99精品国产成人一区二区| 91亚洲人成手机在线观看| 97se亚洲综合不卡| 日韩中文字幕综合第二页| 少妇高潮水多太爽了动态图| 91精品乱码一区二区三区| 国产精品露脸视频观看| 亚洲欧美中文字幕5发布| 伊人久久综在合线亚洲91| 日本午夜精品一区二区三区电影| av无码电影在线看免费| 国产精品久久自在自线不卡| 亚洲人成网站免费播放| xxxxx欧美视频在线观看免费看| 九九热99精品视频在线| 一区二区三区av天堂| 免费超爽大片黄| 国产性生大片免费观看性| 亚洲AV无码专区在线播放中文| 亚洲人成网站77777在线观看| 国产精品爽爽ⅴa在线观看| 国产av一区二区午夜福利| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 欧美日本一区二区视频在线观看| 亚洲欧美精品在线| 国产成人亚洲影院在线播放 | 无码国产偷倩在线播放| 亚洲AV成人午夜福利在线观看| 中文字幕国产精品二区| 曰本女人牲交全过程免费观看| 亚洲熟妇少妇任你躁在线观看无码| 永久免费av网站可以直接看的| 手机看片AV永久免费| 欧美国产日产一区二区|