<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          Trump says he's taking malaria drug to protect against virus

          By AI HEPING in New York | China Daily Global | Updated: 2020-05-19 10:50
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          US President Donald Trump speaks to reporters in Washington, on May 17, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          US President Donald Trump said Monday that he has been taking the malaria and lupus drug hydroxychloroquine, which is unproven for fighting COVID-19, to lessen symptoms if he gets the novel coronavirus.

          In the weeks before telling reporters he was taking the drug, Trump has touted it as a potential cure for COVID-19, even though the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cautioned last month that it could cause significant side effects in some patients, including heart rhythm problems, and should be used only on hospitalized patients or as part of clinical trials.

          Trump made the revelation during a roundtable with restaurant executives at the White House.

          He then told reporters that he has been taking hydroxychloroquine and a zinc supplement daily "for about a week and a half now and I'm still here, I'm still here".

          Trump said his doctor didn't recommend the drug to him but that he requested it from the White House physician.

          "I started taking it, because I think it's good. I've heard a lot of good stories," he said, suggesting that many medical workers were also taking the drug.

          "You'd be surprised at how many people are taking it, especially the front-line workers before you catch it … many, many are taking it," he said.

          The president said he doesn't know if it works, but "if it doesn't, you're not going to get sick and die", he added, seeming to brush aside FDA warnings.

          Nearly 1.5 million people in the US have tested positive for the coronavirus and more than 90,000 of them have died, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

          On Monday, more states lifted restrictions, including Michigan, where Governor Gretchen Whitmer has stayed firm with one of the nation's toughest lockdowns despite protests from Republican opponents and armed protests at the statehouse.

          Whitmer signed an order that will allow businesses and restaurants in northern Michigan to reopen by the Memorial Day weekend. The order affects the sparsely populated Upper Peninsula and 17 counties in the tourism-heavy northern tip of the Lower Peninsula.

          New York, California and Massachusetts on Monday also eased restrictions, and Trump continued to his push for a wider reopening: "REOPEN OUR COUNTRY!" Trump wrote in a Twitter post Monday and "TRANSITION TO GREATNESS".

          Most states reported a drop in new cases of the coronavirus for the week ended May 17, with only 13 states seeing a rise in infections compared with the previous week, according to Reuters. Tennessee had the biggest weekly increase at 33 percent.

          New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said the western corner of the state, which includes Niagara Falls, would become the sixth of New York's 10 regions to start reopening Tuesday.

          New York, which has the most deaths of any state — 27,400 — is showing more signs of containing the spread. The three-day rolling average of hospitalizations is declining, and the number of fatalities dropped to 106 on Sunday versus 139 on Saturday.

          New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said Monday that the city may meet the thresholds set by the state to reopen in the first half of June.

          In the San Francisco Bay Area, health directors in five counties said manufacturing and retail with curbside pickup and warehouse distribution could reopen.

          Manufacturing facilities and construction sites in Massachusetts were allowed to resume operations Monday as the state began its gradual reopening.

          In Washington, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar on Monday rebuked Peter Navarro, the president's trade adviser, for blaming the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for early problems with coronavirus testing. He called Navarro's comments "inaccurate and inappropriate".

          Navarro said Sunday on NBC's Meet the Press that the CDC "really let down the country" and set back efforts to combat the virus by mismanaging the rollout of the first diagnostic test.

          In an interview with Fox News, Azar, whose department oversees the CDC, said the CDC's initial test was problematic, but he contended it didn't set back the coronavirus response.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91色老久久精品偷偷性色| 亚洲国产成人麻豆精品| 日韩精品一二区在线视频| 人妻无码AⅤ中文字幕视频| 欧美国产日韩久久mv| 视频一区视频二区在线视频| 国产人妻精品午夜福利免费| 国产精品揄拍一区二区久久| 国产高颜值不卡一区二区| 亚洲男人第一无码av网站| 成人特黄A级毛片免费视频| 国产一精品一av一免费| 97人妻免费碰视频碰免| 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 大JI巴好深好爽又大又粗视频| 欧美成人一区二区三区不卡| 尤物无码一区| 精品久久久久久无码人妻蜜桃| 久久精品国产午夜福利伦理| 午夜在线观看成人av| 中文字幕av国产精品| 中文字幕日韩熟女av| 午夜在线不卡| 亚洲国产综合亚洲综合国产| 狠狠噜天天噜日日噜无码| 亚洲国产成熟视频在线多多| 男人扒开添女人下部免费视频| 国产成人精品午夜在线观看| 久爱www人成免费网站| 国产特级毛片AAAAAA视频| 色噜噜狠狠色综合成人网| 韩国免费A级毛片久久| 国产精品hd在线播放| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰妓女| 亚洲色av天天天天天天| 国产精品系列在线免费看| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看 | 少妇高潮水多太爽了动态图| 国产又爽又黄又爽又刺激| 亚洲日产韩国一二三四区| 欧美三级韩国三级日本三斤|