<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          Beijing virus cases under control, caseload expected to grow: Top doctor

          By LI LEI | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2020-06-18 18:22
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          People line up to go into a makeshift testing center to receive nucleic acid tests after a new outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Beijing, China, June 18, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          The recent outbreak of COVID-19 cases in Beijing has been brought under control, but the caseload will continue to grow for some time, said top epidemiologist Wu Zunyou on Thursday.

          Wu, chief epidemiologist at the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, told a news conference in Beijing that the tally of locally-transmitted cases will continue to emerge in the coming days, but the number of cases will decrease over time.

          The newly-added cases were just new confirmations, not new infections, he said, adding that new infections would be just sporadic.

          The remarks came as Beijing municipal government works to contain a recent outbreak of COVID-19 cases that were traced back to the sprawling Xinfadi wholesale produce market in southern Beijing.

          Wu said the initial analysis of the confirmed cases in Beijing over the past few days showed that in terms of quantity, infected seafood vendors outnumbered vendors at beef, mutton and other sections, he said.

          Also, seafood vendors tend to show COVID-19 symptoms earlier than other workers, he added.

          The trading facility that contained the seafood section also was found to be more contaminated by the novel coronavirus, Wu said, citing findings of environmental sampling.

          One of the possible reasons is that the freezing and humid environment in the seafood section might have contributed to preserving the virus.

          But more analysis is needed to determine how the new outbreak was triggered at the market, he said.

          Wu said the recent cases in Beijing, as well as sporadic infections across the country, are within expectations given the global spread of the virus.

          He praised Beijing for the city's quick response in pinpointing the source of infection and taking measures to halt the spread of the outbreak.

          Without the timely response, Beijing could have seen a worse outbreak than that seen in Wuhan, Central China's Hubei province earlier this year, he added.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美精品在线观看视频| 欧美成人在线免费| 丰满的少妇一区二区三区| 乱人伦人妻系列| 99久久亚洲精品影院| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字| 国产精品18久久久久久| 久久精品熟妇丰满人妻久久| 女人与牲口性恔配视频免费| 婷婷五月综合激情| 国产在线拍偷自揄观看视频网站| 99久久国产综合精品成人影院| 爽爽精品dvd蜜桃成熟时电影院 | 无码人妻一区二区三区精品视频| 久久se精品一区精品二区国产| 免费看欧美全黄成人片| 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久亚洲区色播| 日韩欧美不卡一卡二卡3卡四卡2021免费| 少妇激情精品视频在线| 亚洲美免无码中文字幕在线| 成人内射国产免费观看| 熟女激情乱亚洲国产一区| 中文字幕无码专区一VA亚洲V专| 97在线视频人妻无码| 国产激情视频在线观看首页| 国产乱妇乱子视频在播放| 丝袜欧美视频首页在线| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 忘忧草影视| 久久精品人妻无码一区二区三| 国产L精品国产亚洲区在线观看 | 精品国产精品中文字幕| 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷| 国产在线国偷精品免费看| 99精品国产闺蜜国产在线闺蜜| 日韩精品一区二区高清视频| 亚洲丶国产丶欧美一区二区三区| 久久精品国产精品亚洲艾| 亚洲中文字幕伊人久久无码 | 无码人妻精品一区二区三区蜜桃| 在线视频中文字幕二区|