<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          Hospital closes temporarily over new infection

          By Yang Zekun | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2020-06-19 18:58
          Share
          Share - WeChat

          Peking University International Hospital in Beijing's Changping district was shut down temporarily after discovering a nurse infected with the coronavirus on Thursday, according to a news release from the municipal government on Friday.

          The infected nurse had been in close contact with a patient in Haidian district who was confirmed with the infection on Sunday. The nurse had been on duty until being identified as a close contact, said Wu Bin, deputy head of Changping district.

          The hospital has been disinfected, and its outpatient and emergency treatment centers have been suspended, Wu said.

          Beijing reported 25 new confirmed cases of the coronavirus, two suspected cases and two asymptomatic infections on Thursday.

          Since the cluster outbreak on June 11 that was related to the Xinfadi agricultural wholesale market in Fengtai district, a major supplier of food to Beijing, 183 confirmed cases have been reported in the city, said Xu Hejian, spokesman for the municipal government, on Friday.

          Twenty-one of the 25 newly confirmed cases were linked to Xinfadi; eight of the people worked in the same restaurant, which is located near the seafood section of Xinfadi market, said Pang Xinghuo, deputy head of the Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

          As of Thursday, Beijing Ditan Hospital had received 183 confirmed cases and 13 people who were infected but showed no symptoms since the outbreak.

          The hospital has increased the strength of its intensive care team and included experts who fought the epidemic in Wuhan, Hubei province, earlier this year, said Wu Guo'an, deputy director of the hospital.

          A total of 102 medical workers, including 26 doctors, 62 nurses, eight inspectors and six radiologists, have been transferred from 18 municipal hospitals to support medical treatments.

          Also, the headquarters of Ditan Hospital has added beds, so it now has 1,070, Wu said.

          The Chinese CDC and the CDC of Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shandong and Henan provinces each sent 10 people to assist in the epidemiological investigation and analysis, Pang said.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 青青草无码免费一二三区| 精品久久精品久久精品久久 | 国产午夜在线观看视频| 影音先锋女人AA鲁色资源| 国产精品免费看久久久麻豆| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 一区二区三区四区激情视频 | 99热这里只有精品久久免费| 亚洲一区二区av高清| 亚洲av日韩av中文高清性色| 2019国产精品青青草原| 少妇愉情理伦片高潮日本| 亚洲黄色性视频| 国产又黄又爽又刺激的免费网址 | 久久不卡精品| 久久精品国产亚洲夜色AV网站| 婷婷久久综合九色综合88| 国产永久免费高清在线| 免费无码又爽又刺激激情视频| 久久99国产精品尤物| 噜噜噜综合亚洲| 国产成人亚洲一区二区三区| 99在线精品视频观看免费| 国产一区二区三区四区色| 黄色免费在线网址| 一本精品99久久精品77| 伊人色婷婷| 99精品国产一区二区三区| 开心一区二区三区激情| 国产蜜臀久久av一区二区| 久久婷婷综合色丁香五月| 成人自拍小视频在线观看| 国产区成人精品视频| 国产欧美另类久久久精品不卡 | 人妻日韩精品中文字幕| 亚洲综合黄色的在线观看| 一区二区三区国产不卡| 最近中文字幕在线中文视频| 国产av亚洲一区二区| 开心色怡人综合网站|