<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          2nd patient from recent virus cluster in Beijing discharged

          By Du Juan | China Daily | Updated: 2020-07-01 09:31
          Share
          Share - WeChat

           

          A nurse helps a COVID-19 patient at Beijing Ditan Hospital in Beijing, June 16, 2020. [Photo/Xinhua]

          Hospital official says more will recover as city reports seven new local cases

          Another COVID-19 patient among the new cluster of infections in Beijing was discharged from hospital on Tuesday, and more cases will recover, a senior official at the hospital said.

          Wu Guoan-deputy head of Beijing Ditan Hospital, Beijing's designated hospital for treating COVID-19 cases-said at a news conference on Tuesday that more patients are expected to get well in the following days and reunite with their families.

          The first local COVID-19 patient, a 56-year-old man surnamed He, was discharged from hospital on Monday morning. The second recovered patient, surnamed Liu, was discharged on Tuesday.

          "All the recovered patients will have to undergo another 14-day centralized quarantine before they go back home," Wu said. "So far, we haven't seen any human-to-human infection caused by recovered cases."

          Affiliated to the Capital Medical University, Beijing Ditan is well-known for dealing with infectious diseases.

          All the cases are being treated at the hospital in the capital's Chaoyang district. By Monday, the hospital had received 325 COVID-19 patients, 181 of whom are male and 144 female. The average age of those patients is 42, with the oldest aged 86 and the youngest just a year old.

          Beijing reported seven new local cases on Monday, bringing the total confirmed patients to 325 since the first newly confirmed case was reported on June 11, according to the Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

          Pang Xinghuo, deputy head of the center, said on Tuesday that some people who were quarantined did not report their symptoms because they thought they were not serious.

          One of those patients was a cleaner at Xinfadi wholesale market, to which all the new local cases have been linked.

          The 63-year-old man started coughing on June 20 during centralized quarantine but didn't report the symptom or take medicine. On June 27, his nucleic acid test result was positive, and on Monday he was confirmed to have contracted the novel coronavirus.

          "The symptoms of COVID-19 are varied and not typical," Pang said.

          She reminded the public to pay close attention to their own health and go to the hospital quickly if symptoms occur.

          The Beijing Municipal Health Commission issued a series of service measures on Monday, requiring medical institutions to ensure effective regular control and prevention of COVID-19, as well as to offer improved medical service.

          The commission called for medical institutions to establish a fast track for the treatment of critically ill patients and set up emergency isolation areas and buffer zones for emergency treatment of the critically ill when their nucleic acid test results have not yet been obtained.

          Gao Xiaojun, a spokesman for the Beijing Municipal Health Commission, said on Tuesday that test results for COVID-19 issued by hospital and medical institutions should be mutually recognized across the city, and the test should not be repeated within 24 hours.

          The commission is also requiring each district in the city to designate a regional medical center for treatment of residents from medium-and high-risk areas.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99久久成人亚洲精品观看| 青青草一区二区免费精品| 亚洲一区二区三区水蜜桃| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 乱公和我做爽死我视频| 亚洲黄色一级片在线观看| 激情在线网| 亚洲伊人久久综合成人| 乱码中字在线观看一二区| 亚洲人成网站18禁止人| 亚洲区一区二区三区亚洲| 人妻丰满熟妇av无码区| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 国产精品成人aaaaa网站| 熟妇人妻中文字幕| 肉大捧一进一出免费视频| 91热在线精品国产一区| 国产精品一线二线三线区| 欧美精品一区二区三区在线观看| 精人妻无码一区二区三区| 国产中文一区卡二区不卡| 四虎永久精品免费视频| 亚洲区欧美区综合区自拍区| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆不卡| 又大又爽又黄无码a片| 久久久久人妻精品一区三寸| 深夜国产成人福利在线观看| 国产精品麻豆成人av| 2021亚洲国产精品无码| 亚洲人成亚洲人成在线观看| 亚洲av色图一区二区三区| 国产伦精品一区二区三区妓女| 精品人妻久久久久久888| 国产精品天天看天天狠| 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪| 中文字幕网红自拍偷拍视频| 国产精品高清国产三级囯产AV| 久久99精品久久久久久9 | 国产香蕉九九久久精品免费| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 无码毛片一区二区本码视频|