<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Newsmakers

          WHO warns of virus threat from indoor air

          By AI HEPING in New York | China Daily Global | Updated: 2020-07-10 11:26
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          People are seen at the Rhein Center shopping mall after the re-opening of the borders, amid the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in Weil am Rhein, Germany on June 15, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          In a major change, the World Health Organization (WHO) said Thursday that droplets carrying the novel coronavirus may be airborne indoors and that people who spend long periods in crowded settings with inadequate ventilation may be at risk of becoming infected.

          The WHO has long dismissed the possibility that the virus is spread in the air except for certain risky medical procedures, such as when patients are first put on breathing machines.

          WHO officials also pointed out that other modes of transmission — like contaminated surfaces or close contact between people in such indoor environments — also might have explained the disease's spread.

          The UN agency also acknowledged unequivocally that the virus can be transmitted by people who don't have symptoms.

          Its statement came days after more than 200 scientists from over 30 countries publicly urged the UN health agency to update its description of how the virus is spread.

          In an open letter published this week in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases, two scientists from Australia and the US wrote that studies have shown "beyond any reasonable doubt that viruses are released during exhalation, talking and coughing in microdroplets small enough to remain aloft in the air".

          As states in the West and South continued to report record cases of the virus, US Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar on Thursday said the outbreaks weren't being caused by state governments allowing businesses to reopen but, rather, by people not wearing face masks and not practicing social distancing once things did reopen.

          "We don't believe it's about the fact of reopening in terms of a legal or regulatory structure," Azar told a reporter for the website The Hill. "It's rather, how are we behaving within that context? Are we practicing appropriate social distancing, are we wearing facial coverings, especially in circumstances where we can't social distance?"

          Azar said people will need to take individual responsibility to curtail outbreaks taking place across the US.

          But Dr Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious diseases expert, said earlier Thursday that some Southern states reopened too quickly and not in accordance with White House guidelines.

          "What we've seen, unfortunately, is that in some of the Southern states, the states have not really followed those guidelines in some respects and jumped over the benchmarks," Fauci said.

          Fauci urged states to pause their reopening process to slow the spread of the virus so that renewed shutdowns are not necessary.

          More than 60,000 new coronavirus infections were reported across the US on Wednesday, the largest one-day total in any country since the pandemic began. US deaths rose by more than 900 for the second straight day.

          According to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University, the US currently has 3.1 million confirmed cases of coronavirus that have resulted so far in more than 133,000 deaths.

          As Florida set a record with 120 COVID-19 deaths in one day, The Washington Post reported Thursday that the Republican National Convention set for Jacksonville next month could be moved to an outdoor stadium, according to several officials with knowledge of the plans.

          President Donald Trump was recently briefed on moving the convention from the indoor arena, officials said, and is expected to make a final decision within days.

          Six Republican senators have signaled that they will not attend the event.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: caoporn免费视频公开| 中文字幕精品av一区二区五区| 国产精品无圣光一区二区| 国产午夜福利精品片久久| 99国产精品国产精品久久| 久久精品岛国AV一区二区无码| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 成人伊人青草久久综合网| 忘忧草在线社区www中国中文| 特级无码毛片免费视频尤物| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久无亚洲| 国产在线精品一区二区夜色| 亚洲国产免费公开在线视频| 亚洲人成色99999在线观看| 四虎永久精品免费视频| 另类国产精品一区二区| 人人妻人人做人人爽| 亚洲国产精品一区二区久| 中文字幕人妻中出制服诱惑| 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线播放天| 日韩不卡在线观看视频不卡| 亚洲AV无码破坏版在线观看| 国产精品人妻中文字幕| 中文字幕在线亚洲精品| 日韩精品一区二区蜜臀av| 欧美中文字幕在线看| 3d动漫精品一区二区三区| 网友自拍视频一区二区三区| 欧美日本在线一区二区三区| 国产精品无码作爱| 国产激情av一区二区三区| 国产在线线精品宅男网址| 一本一本大道香蕉久在线播放| 九九热这里只有精品在线| 亚洲久悠悠色悠在线播放| 大地资源网高清在线观看| 亚洲禁精品一区二区三区| 给我播放片在线观看| 亚洲AV日韩AV综合在线观看|