<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          Chinese mainland reports 3 new imported COVID-19 cases

          Xinhua | Updated: 2020-07-14 09:46
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          People who finished quarantine wait to get documents before leaving a designated quarantine site in Beijing, capital of China, July 11, 2020. [Photo/Xinhua]

          BEIJING -- The Chinese mainland reported three new imported COVID-19 cases Monday, bringing the total number of imported cases to 1,982, the National Health Commission said Tuesday.

          All the three cases were reported in Shanghai municipality.

          Among all the imported cases, 1,897 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery, and 85 remained hospitalized, with two in severe condition, the commission said.

          No deaths had been reported from the imported cases.

          No new suspected cases or deaths related to the disease were reported Monday, the National Health Commission said in its daily report.

          The commission said Tuesday that 26 COVID-19 patients were discharged from hospitals after recovery on the Chinese mainland Monday.

          There were 297 patients still being treated, including three in severe condition. Altogether 78,674 patients had been cured and discharged from hospitals by Monday.

          As of Monday, a total of 83,605 confirmed COVID-19 cases had been reported on the mainland, among whom 4,634 died of the disease.

          Beijing reported no new confirmed domestically transmitted COVID-19 cases Monday, the municipal health commission said Tuesday in a daily report.

          This marked that the Chinese capital city had reported no new confirmed domestically transmitted COVID-19 cases for eight consecutive days.

          No asymptomatic cases or suspected cases were reported. A total of 21 patients were discharged from hospitals after recovery on Monday.

          From June 11 to July 13, the city reported 335 confirmed domestically transmitted cases, of whom 205 were still hospitalized and 130 were discharged from hospitals after recovery. There were 18 asymptomatic cases still under medical observation.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线观看亚洲AV日韩A∨| 国产精品后入内射视频| 99久久国产一区二区三区| 五月天久久综合国产一区二区| 正在播放国产精品白丝在线| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜婷| 蜜桃亚洲一区二区三区四| 你懂的视频在线一区二区| 精品熟女日韩中文十区| 四房播色综合久久婷婷| 中文字幕一区二区三区精彩视频| 国产人妻无码一区二区三区免费| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区 | 国产 中文 制服丝袜 另类| 美国又粗又长久久性黄大片| 欧美videosdesexo吹潮| 久久波多野结衣av| 四虎影视库国产精品一区| 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 久久国产精品成人影院| 强奷漂亮少妇高潮伦理| 偷拍专区一区二区三区| 精品久久久久久无码不卡| 一本久道久久综合久久鬼色| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o | 久久综合九色综合97欧美| 久久caoporn国产免费| 国产精品大全中文字幕| 久久婷婷色综合一区二区| 九九热精品在线免费视频| 在线免费观看| 久久精品国产亚洲夜色av| 国产免费高清69式视频在线观看 | 国产亚洲精品一区二区不卡| 被灌满精子的少妇视频| 亚洲午夜精品国产电影在线观看| 久久91精品牛牛| 国产免费久久精品99reswag| 国产青榴视频在线观看| 亚洲香蕉在线| 最新AV中文字幕无码专区|