<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Society

          Interregional group tours resuming after 6 months

          By WANG KEJU | CHINA DAILY | Updated: 2020-07-16 07:16
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Visitors dance at the Xinjiang International Grand Bazaar tourist site in Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, on July 5. [CAI ZENGLE/FOR CHINA DAILY]

          Travel agencies in China have been given the green light to resume most group tours across provinces after a suspension of nearly six months due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The move will help boost the recovery of tourism and facilitate resumption of work in the sector, experts and industry insiders said.

          The Ministry of Culture and Tourism said in a circular released on Tuesday that travel agencies and online travel service providers have been given permission to restart group tours and provide travel packages that include flight tickets and hotels as long as they are approved by local authorities.

          Group tours between provinces will, however, be prohibited in regions with medium to high coronavirus risk levels, the ministry said, adding that outbound travel will still be discouraged.

          There are only four medium-risk areas in the country at present-all in Beijing's Fengtai district-and no high-risk regions. The capital had reported no new locally transmitted cases for nine consecutive days by midnight on Tuesday.

          The ministry halted interprovincial group tours on Jan 24 as the novel coronavirus epidemic worsened.

          Less than an hour after the group tour restriction was lifted, the number of searches for cross-provincial group tours on Qunar, a Beijing-based online travel agency, jumped nearly 400 percent. Another online travel agency, Ctrip, saw them surge about 500 percent.

          Dai Bin, president of the China Tourism Academy, said the pandemic had taken a toll on China's tourism industry in the first half of the year, but it was expected to rebound after the authorities approved cross-provincial group tours.

          "There is significant pent-up demand in the marketplace for travel. The removal of the group-tour ban will give strong impetus to the country's tourism companies," he said. The move will also benefit tourist attractions, airlines, hotels and related businesses, he added.

          A recent survey report released by the academy said potential tourism demand remains high, with over 80 percent of people expressing a desire to travel in the third quarter.

          Lyu Zhongli, general manager of a travel agency in Jinan, Shandong province, said the announcement was good news for many people in the industry, who have been unable to work for months due to the pandemic.

          "Travel agencies rely heavily on cross-provincial trips to earn their profits," he said. "With the country's permission to resume operations, many people engaged in the industry will see the tourists and their jobs come back."

          Statistics from the ministry show the tourism industry provided direct and indirect employment to 79.87 million people last year, accounting for over 10 percent of the jobs in China.

          But some industry insiders are less optimistic, doubting that consumers will begin to make up for reduced spending during the outbreak.

          Li Qingmei, manager of a travel agency in Chengdu, Sichuan province, said: "I don't have high hopes that the so-called retaliatory rebound will appear in the tourism sector as the outbreak has left a profound impact on consumers' spending habits and consumption patterns. Everyone is very careful with their spending." Retaliatory rebound refers to people eager to make up for time lost in the pandemic.

          Li also said there was a great deal of uncertainty about how long the travel agencies would be able to operate cross-provincial group tours, as experts have warned the virus was unlikely to disappear and could strike again during the winter.

          To safeguard public health, the ministry said reopened tourist sites should limit visitors to no more than 50 percent of their daily capacity-an increase on the previous limit of 30 percent-and indoor tourist sites should require reservations for tickets to avoid mass gatherings of people.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久国产成人一区二区 | 日韩三级手机在线观看不卡 | 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 黑人av无码一区| 国产人妻人伦精品婷婷| 欧美疯狂三p群体交乱视频| 一区二区三区在线 | 欧洲| 中文字幕在线精品国产| 破了亲妺妺的处免费视频国产| 国产在线精品一区二区夜色| 久久99精品久久久学生| 韩国美女av一区二区三区四区| 国产精品自在拍首页视频8| 国产a级黄色一区二区| 国产一区日韩二区三区| 亚洲日本韩在线观看| 99热精品久久只有精品| 国产无遮挡猛进猛出免费软件| 天堂www在线中文| 屁股中文字幕一二三四区人妻| 日韩毛片在线视频x| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 黄色a一级视频| 久在线精品视频线观看| 国产一区二区三区啪| 欧美巨大极度另类| 手机在线观看av片| 中文字幕有码日韩精品| 成在人线a免费观看影院| 亚洲成亚洲成网中文字幕| 久久婷婷大香萑太香蕉AV人| 男人的天堂va在线无码| 影音先锋人妻啪啪av资源网站| 色综合久久中文综合久久激情 | 国产超碰无码最新上传| 国内精品伊人久久久久影院对白 | 国模av在线| 国产最新精品系列第三页| 一本一道中文字幕无码东京热| 国产目拍亚洲精品区一区| 成全我在线观看免费第二季|