<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Society

          Strict action taken as Dalian cases spread to 9 cities

          By ZHANG XIAOMIN in Dalian, Liaoning, DU JUAN in Beijing and AYBEK ASKHAR in Urumqi | China Daily | Updated: 2020-07-29 07:28
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          With COVID-19 cases rising in Dalian, Liaoning province, workers from the First Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical University conduct tests at a school campus. LYU WENZHENG/FOR CHINA DAILY

          With the COVID-19 outbreak in Dalian having spilled over to nine cities across the country, including Beijing, the city in Liaoning province has strengthened epidemic control efforts to quell the escalating outbreak.

          Beijing reported one new local case related to Dalian on Tuesday. The patient, a 53-year-old woman from Anhui province, arrived in the capital to visit her daughter in Changping district. She had become infected after a dinner with an asymptomatic carrier from Dalian on July 16 in Jinzhou, Liaoning province.

          Eight other cities in four provinces-including Tieling, Liaoning; Changchun, Jilin; Hegang, Heilongjiang; and Fuzhou, Fujian-had reported confirmed or asymptomatic cases transmitted from Dalian as of Tuesday, officials said.

          On Monday, Dalian, with one high-risk subdistrict and four medium-risk residential communities, identified six new COVID-19 infections. That elevated the city's total confirmed cases to 44 since a new outbreak was discovered on July 22, the city health commission said.

          To help contain the virus, Dalian has expanded its screening and quarantine programs, introduced social distancing orders and strictly curtailed those allowed to leave the city. Nearly 3 million of its 7 million residents had been tested as of Tuesday morning.

          Indoor entertainment venues were indefinitely shut down on Tuesday, a city government statement said.

          Residents of high-risk and medium-risk areas cannot leave the city, and local officials pledged to share information on close contacts of local patients with other parts of the country.

          In Beijing on Tuesday night, Changping district announced the raising of the public health emergency response from the third to the second level in Western Tiantongyuan Third Area, the residential community where the female patient had been, according to the Beijing Evening News. The community was designated a medium-risk area and up to 600 residents in the community had been tested by Tuesday.

          Xu Hejian, a spokesman for Beijing's municipal government, called the new cases alarming and said authorities will strictly follow epidemic control and prevention measures including medical observation of people from high-risk and medium-risk areas. He also suggested residents avoid business trips to high-and medium-risk areas.

          In Urumqi, capital of the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, another epidemic hot spot, newly confirmed cases continued to grow. The city reported 57 locally transmitted infections on Monday, raising total infections to almost 400 since the July 15 outbreak. In addition, there were 11 asymptomatic cases.

          The first recovered patients since the outbreak-six who had confirmed infections or were asymptomatic carriers-were discharged from hospitals on Tuesday, said Shang Yulan, deputy secretary-general of the city government. The city vowed to tighten measures including supervision of officials fighting the virus.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 青青草成人免费自拍视频| 激情综合网激情综合网五月 | 日本丰满熟妇videossexhd| 男人扒开添女人下部免费视频| 最新亚洲精品国偷自产在线| 办公室超短裙秘书啪啪| 麻豆成人久久精品二区三| 亚洲自偷自偷在线成人网站传媒| 免费A级毛片无码A∨蜜芽试看| 手机看片AV永久免费| 国产福利在线观看一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕五月五月婷| 日本一区二区三本视频在线观看| 国产成人无码区免费内射一片色欲| 亚洲午夜天堂| 午夜视频免费试看| 无码熟妇人妻av影音先锋| 日韩一区二区一卡二卡av| 国产精品性色一区二区三区 | 欧美肥老太牲交大战| 人妻猛烈进入中文字幕| 亚洲人妻系列中文字幕| 无码中文字幕动漫精品| 国产亚洲精品97在线视频一| 亚洲成人动漫在线| 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 国产性三级高清在线观看| 国产二区三区不卡免费| 亚洲av成人无码精品电影在线| 国产精品国产三级国产AV主播| 国产美女被遭强高潮免费一视频| 最近最新中文字幕视频| 国产综合视频一区二区三区| 成人久久18免费网站入口| 精品国产一区二区三区大| 国产人妇三级视频在线观看| 国内免费视频成人精品| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 国产va免费精品观看| 少妇极品熟妇人妻| 国产啪视频免费观看视频|