<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / HK Macao

          HK registers record daily COVID-19 surge

          By GU MENGYAN in Hong Kong | CHINA DAILY/XINHUA | Updated: 2020-07-31 06:43
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Residents wearing masks or face shields buy vegetables at a street market in Hong Kong on Wednesday. COVID-19 cases recently surged in the special administrative region. QIN LOUYUE/CHINA NEWS SERVICE

          Hong Kong reported a new daily record of 149 coronavirus cases on Thursday, marking the ninth day in a row of new infections in triple digits, as more than 100 confirmed patients were waiting for hospital admissions.

          The new daily surge included four imported cases and an all-time high of 145 locally transmitted cases, with 61 from unknown sources, taking the local total to 3,151.

          As of 9 am Thursday, 1,005 COVID-19 patients, including 38 in critical condition, were being treated at the city's public hospitals. Another 162 patients with mild symptoms were being treated in a newly converted medical facility in Lei Yue Mun.

          An 80-year-old man who died on Thursday evening became the city's 25th COVID-related fatality.

          In order to cope with the soaring infections, Hong Kong's Hospital Authority will use the AsiaWorld-Expo-an exhibition center turned into a community treatment facility with 500 beds-as a triage center for patients aged 18 to 60. Asymptomatic patients will be kept at the AsiaWorld-Expo for 72 hours before being sent to the medical facility in Lei Yue Mun if they remain stable.

          Patients with pneumonia-like symptoms will be transferred to a hospital if they get worse while they are at the AsiaWorld-Expo. Those in the most serious condition will be sent directly to hospital isolation wards.

          Zhong Nanshan, a prominent respiratory disease expert from the Chinese mainland, suggested the Hong Kong government should roll out free virus testing for every resident of the city to identify asymptomatic patients.

          Speaking to China Central Television on Wednesday, Zhong said the mainland will provide all necessary support to help the city quell the outbreak, including providing test kits, manpower for virus testing and building temporary hospitals.

          The veteran doctor also suggested that Hong Kong strengthen its communication with the mainland on disease prevention and the treatment of COVID patients.

          Zhong said Hong Kong's anti-COVID measures have worked so far because there has been no exponential growth in new cases, while pointing out that the stringent measures applied in mainland cities would harm the economy of such a densely populated city as Hong Kong.

          The government should take a hard line against those who "deliberately make trouble and hold assemblies" at this critical stage of taming the outbreak, he said.

          Zhong expressed support for the ban on dining in restaurants in Hong Kong, saying that they are a major source of infections in the city.

          However, the Hong Kong government amended the policy on Thursday. Starting from Friday, it will permit dining in restaurants from 5 am to 6 pm. The number of customers should be limited to no more than half of the seats in the restaurant, with a limit of two people per table.

          At a news briefing on Thursday, Undersecretary for Food and Health Chui Tak-yi said the Hong Kong government had realized the difficulties faced by some people who have to work outside.

          Chui's comment came after cleaners, construction workers and other blue-collar workers were seen eating takeaways outdoors a day earlier.

          Xinhua contributed to this story.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品自在拍在线播放| 国产精品乱人伦一区二区| 日韩精品久久久肉伦网站| 国产精品va在线观看无码不卡| 中文字幕人妻日韩精品| 国产成人久久精品激情| 99国产精品国产精品久久| 幻女free性俄罗斯毛片| 最近中文字幕mv在线视频2018| 亚洲一区二区精品另类| 国产亚洲欧洲aⅴ综合一区| 中文字幕无线码在线观看| 国产精品成| 国产精品视频白浆免费视频| 伊人久久大香线蕉综合影院| 国产午夜在线观看视频| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 国产伦一区二区三区精品| 色欲综合久久中文字幕网| 亚洲最大国产精品黄色| 深夜宅男福利免费在线观看| 国产色a在线观看| 欧洲码亚洲码的区别入口| 国内精品久久人妻无码网站| 国产成人精选在线观看不卡 | 图片区偷拍区小说区五月| 国产成人精品97| 国产在线超清日本一本| av亚欧洲日产国码无码| 久久国产免费观看精品3| 国产精品一品二区三区的使用体验| 午夜福利院一区二区三区| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 国产精品一码在线播放| 亚洲国产日韩欧美一区二区三区 | 国产精品小粉嫩在线观看| 国产成人99亚洲综合精品| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 激情综合网激情综合| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 国产成人九九精品二区三区|