<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          New COVID-19 cases falling in Xinjiang

          By AYBEK ASKHAR in Urumqi and ZHANG XIAOMIN in Dalian, Liaoning | China Daily | Updated: 2020-08-03 09:12
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A medical worker collects a throat swab from a man at a residential community in Tianshan district, Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, on July 19, 2020. [Photo /China News Service]

          The daily number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region started to decline during the weekend after increasing for eight consecutive days following the start of the latest outbreak on July 15.

          In hard-hit Urumqi, the region's capital, the number of locally transmitted infections reported on Friday dropped to 31, a significant decline from the 111 confirmed cases the day before, and it remained stable on Saturday with 29 confirmed cases reported in the city, official figures show.

          According to the region's health commission, as of Saturday, the total number of confirmed cases in Xinjiang was 569, with only four cases outside Urumqi. Among 112 asymptomatic carriers, only two are not in the capital.

          The health commission also said 23 people who had confirmed infections had been discharged from hospitals after recovery and 14,640 people in Urumqi were under medical observation by Saturday.

          All of the confirmed and asymptomatic infections in the capital have received free medical treatment and services, an official said at a news conference on Sunday.

          Rui Baoling, head of the city's disease control and prevention center, said the situation is still severe and complicated and the region must remain vigilant.

          In Dalian, Liaoning province, large-scale nucleic acid testing work was extended to rural areas over the weekend after urban residents completed testing.

          "By Friday, we had completed 4.48 million nucleic acid tests," Zhao Lian, deputy director of the Dalian health commission, told a news conference on Sunday.

          The city reported three new confirmed COVID-19 cases on Saturday. The total number of confirmed cases with symptoms has risen to 79 since July 22, Zhao said.

          A 1-month-old boy became the youngest infected person in the city.

          "The baby is in stable condition and in good spirits," Zhao Guangdong, a member of the city's expert group for the treatment of COVID-19 infections, said on Saturday.

          Zhao said the baby is being taken care of by medical staff and his mother, who also tested positive for the virus.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码激情亚洲一区| 色久综合色久综合色久综合| 亚洲成av人片色午夜乱码| 国内自拍小视频在线看| 亚洲国产天堂久久综合226114| 亚洲中文av一区二区三区| 青青草成人免费自拍视频| 国产视频不卡一区二区三区| 一区二区三区精品偷拍| 国产一区二区三区精品综合| 吉川爱美一区二区三区视频| 99久久er热在这里只有精品99| av一区二区中文字幕| 在线播放深夜精品三级| 久久久久久久一线毛片| 夜夜添狠狠添高潮出水| 日韩精品无码免费专区网站| 国产免费一区二区三区在线观看| 国产三级伦理视频在线| 小12箩利洗澡无码视频网站| 韩国 日本 亚洲 国产 不卡| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司 | 久久亚洲精精品中文字幕| 深夜av在线免费观看| 人妻中文字幕精品一页| 成人区人妻精品一区二区| 国产中文成人精品久久久| 顶级嫩模精品视频在线看| 国产乱码1卡二卡3卡四卡5| 闷骚的老熟女人15p| 国产午夜三级一区二区三| 国产在线自在拍91精品黑人| 91精品亚洲一区二区三区| 国产男人天堂| 国产精品一区二区麻豆蜜桃| 骚虎视频在线观看| 日本一区二区三区激情视频| 日本黄韩国色三级三级三| 国产高清不卡一区二区| 91精品国产蜜臀在线观看| 国产做爰xxxⅹ久久久|