<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          Chinese mainland reports 19 new confirmed COVID-19 cases

          Xinhua | Updated: 2020-08-16 10:26
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A medical worker collects a throat swab from a man at a nucleic acid testing site in Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, on Aug 5, 2020. [Photo/Xinhua]

          BEIJING - Chinese health authority said on Sunday that it received reports of 19 new confirmed COVID-19 cases on the Chinese mainland Saturday, including four locally transmitted ones in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.

          The remaining 15 cases were imported ones from outside the Chinese mainland, the National Health Commission said in its daily report.

          One new suspected COVID-19 case, also imported from outside the mainland, was reported in Fujian Province, and no deaths related to the disease were reported on Saturday, the commission said.

          Of the imported cases, five were reported in Shanghai, three each in Guangdong and Shaanxi, two in Tianjin, and one each in Fujian and Sichuan, the commission said.

          On Saturday, 56 COVID-19 patients were discharged from hospitals after recovery, the commission said.

          By the end of Saturday, a total of 2,278 imported cases had been reported on the mainland. Of them, 2,094 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery, and 184 remained hospitalized, with no case in serious condition. No deaths from the imported cases had been reported.

          As of Saturday, the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases on the mainland had reached 84,827, including 618 patients who were still being treated, with 34 in severe conditions.

          Altogether 79,575 people had been discharged after recovery, and 4,634 had died of the disease on the mainland, the commission said.

          There were still three suspected COVID-19 cases on the mainland, it added.

          According to the commission, 19,933 close contacts were still under medical observation after 1,290 were discharged on Saturday.

          Also on Saturday, 16 new asymptomatic cases, including 11 from outside the mainland, were reported, and one asymptomatic case was re-categorized as a confirmed one.

          The commission said 319 asymptomatic cases, including 176 from outside the mainland, were still under medical observation. 

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 内射极品少妇xxxxxhd| 不卡国产一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区专线| 国产乱码一二三区精品| 国内自拍偷拍福利视频看看| 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡 | 欧美中文字幕在线播放| 深夜av免费在线观看| 少妇潮喷无码白浆水视频| 国产高清视频一区二区乱| 日韩一区二区三区女优丝袜| 精品久久精品午夜精品久久| 99久久成人国产精品免费| 色综合天天综合| 国产尤物AV尤物在线看| 日韩精品视频一二三四区| 亚洲成人高清av在线| 日韩av在线高清观看| 亚洲精品视频一二三四区| 91精品国产三级在线观看| 一区二区三区自拍偷拍视频| h无码精品动漫在线观看| 亚洲国产日韩a在线亚洲| 国产亚洲第一精品| 欧美成人精品一级在线观看| 亚洲男人天堂av在线| 少妇又紧又色又爽又刺激视频 | 最近的2019中文字幕视频| 人妻系列无码专区69影院| 福利写真视频一区二区| 色秀网在线观看视频免费| 三级三级三级a级全黄| 亚洲激情一区二区三区在线 | 精品乱人伦一区二区三区| 欧美激情视频一区二区三区免费| 久久AV中文综合一区二区| 国产第一页浮力影院入口| 午夜福利92国语| 熟女性饥渴一区二区三区| 国产va精品免费观看| 久久综合久久美利坚合众国|