<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Hebei COVID-19 outbreak

          Hebei tries to stop spread of new infections

          By ZHANG YU in Shijiazhuang | CHINA DAILY | Updated: 2021-01-13 09:06
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          People wait for a second round of nucleic acid tests for residents in Shijiazhuang, Hebei province, on Tuesday. WANG ZHUANGFEI/CHINA DAILY

          More confirmed cases in neighboring regions discovered as testing increases

          The epidemic in Hebei province remains complex and grim, with more confirmed cases reported and asymptomatic cases related to the outbreak in Shijiazhuang, the provincial capital, found in neighboring regions.

          Hebei reported 21 new local confirmed cases from midnight to 10 am on Tuesday, 16 of whom are in Shijiazhuang and five in Xingtai. The province now has a total of 326 confirmed cases and 234 asymptomatic carriers, said Xu Jianpei, its vice-governor.

          A confirmed case emerged on Monday from Langfang, the province's third city hit by COVID-19, and two asymptomatic carriers reported in neighboring Shanxi province, all related to Shijiazhuang, the current hardest-hit city in Hebei. Jinzhong city, in Shanxi, reported the two asymptomatic carriers who came from Gaocheng district in Shijiazhuang earlier this month.

          Resolute measures should be taken to prevent the further spread of the epidemic to Beijing and neighboring areas, top officials said at a conference held on Monday night.

          Langfang was put under lockdown on Tuesday to suspend major transportation after it detected a local confirmed case in Gu'an county, Xu said on Tuesday afternoon, adding that citywide nucleic acid testing started on Tuesday. The confirmed case has commuted via subway between Beijing and Gu'an, about 50 kilometers southwest of the capital.

          "Residents and vehicles are not allowed to leave the three cities-Shijiazhuang, Xingtai and Langfang-unless it's necessary," Xu said.

          After the outbreak, mass nucleic acid testing for residents has been one of the major measures taken to screen out infections and cut down further transmission and has been conducted in many cities and expanded to cover more regions like the Xiong'an New Area.

          The second citywide tests in Shijiazhuang found three positive results as of Tuesday night, data from the provincial health commission showed. All the results of over 375,000 students in the city were negative for the first round of testing, the news conference on Tuesday heard.

          About 70 percent of the confirmed cases live in rural villages, most of which are in Gaocheng district in Shijiazhuang. Thus, residents in 15 villages of the district with reported COVID-19 cases have been put in quarantine centers, while the other five villages without cases are in closed-off management, Xu said.

          Medical teams and epidemiological survey working groups from several cities and provinces, including Beijing, Tianjin and the provinces of Jiangsu and Zhejiang, have come to cities hit by COVID-19 in Hebei to provide support.

          In addition to Hebei, Beijing also reported one new locally transmitted COVID-19 case, a 5-year-old boy living in the city's Shunyi district.

          In addition, Heilongjiang province reported eight new local asymptomatic carriers from Tuesday morning to around 5 pm, according to data from affected cities' health commissions.

          The province has one confirmed case and 53 asymptomatic carriers as of Tuesday since the first asymptomatic case was reported on Sunday in Wangkui county, which has been in lockdown since Monday.

          Zhou Huiying contributed to this story.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产乱子影视频上线免费观看| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 日本高清在线观看WWW色| 成人内射国产免费观看| 欧美人人妻人人澡人人尤物| 亚洲欧洲日产国无高清码图片| 久久99精品久久久久久动态图| 国产免费午夜福利在线播放| 四虎永久免费高清视频| 欧美成A高清在线观看| 素人视频亚洲十一十二区| A级日本乱理伦片免费入口| 丝袜美腿视频一区二区三区| 国产成人综合网在线观看| 人妻av一区二区三区av免费| 一炕四女被窝交换啪啪| 国产色无码精品视频免费| 中国亚州女人69内射少妇| 毛片久久网站小视频| 日韩放荡少妇无码视频| 一区二区在线 | 欧洲| 国产精品视频不卡一区二区| 国产午夜福利精品视频| 国产黄色看三级三级三级| 好吊妞| 天堂av资源在线免费| 苍井空毛片精品久久久| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 肥臀浪妇太爽了快点再快点 | 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 好吊视频专区一区二区三区| 国产一级特黄aa大片软件| 久热99热这里只有精品| 91中文字幕一区在线| 欧美亚洲精品中文字幕乱码| 老太脱裤让老头玩ⅹxxxx| 国产免费不卡av在线播放| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 日韩中文字幕免费视频| 亚洲精品人妻中文字幕| 国产精品亚洲一区二区毛片|