<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Health

          8 top officials removed, 8 others disciplined for COVID-19 failures in NE China

          By Zhou Huiying in Harbin | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2021-01-19 19:53
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Members of the disinfection team work at a shopping mall in Suihua city, Northeast China's Heilongjiang province, Jan 18, 2021. A team of 25 volunteers has carried out disinfection tasks in Beilin district of Suihua city to curb the spread of the COVID-19 epidemic in the wake of newly emerged cases. [Photo/Xinhua]

          Eight top officials from Wangkui county and Huiqi village in Northeast China's Heilongjiang province have been removed from their leading positions due to their failures in COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control, according to a statement from the provincial disciplinary watchdog on Tuesday.

          Another eight officials have received severe punishment, including warnings or demotions from their posts, the statement said.

          COVID-19 cluster infections have occurred in Huiqi village of Huiqi township in Wangkui county since earlier this month. As of Monday, it had reported 172 confirmed cases and 276 asymptomatic carriers since the first asymptomatic carrier was reported on Jan 10 in Wangkui, Liu Yancheng, an official with the provincial health commission, said at a news conference on Tuesday, adding that all cases were in some way connected to Huiqi village.

          It showed the serious problems of formalism and bureaucracy, and the leadership in the county and village shouldered the major responsibility, according to a statement from the provincial commission for discipline inspection and the provincial supervisory commission.

          The eight top officials removed from their positions include two deputy leaders of Wangkui county, the county's director of the health commission and director of the center for disease control and prevention, and the Party chief, deputy Party chief, deputy head of Huiqi township, and the director of Huiqi village.

          The other eight officials who received severe punishment were from departments responsible for epidemic control and prevention in Huiqi village, Huiqi township and Wangkui county.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 一区一区三区产品乱码| 最近中文字幕日韩有码| 国产精品视频亚洲二区 | 久久精品超碰AV无码| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区| 久久久这里只有精品10| 国产区成人精品视频| 午夜免费国产体验区免费的| 日本黄网站三级三级三级| 亚洲国模精品一区二区| 好男人社区资源| 国产一区二区不卡在线视频| 久久久久久久久久久久中文字幕| 日韩精品 在线 国产 丝袜| 双腿张开被5个男人调教电影| 亚洲一区精品一区在线观看| 婷婷久久综合九色综合88| 被绑在坐桩机上抹春药| 国产18禁一区二区三区| 国产三级+在线播放| 亚洲一区二区av免费| 成人午夜视频在线| 中文毛片无遮挡高潮免费| 人人做人人澡人人人爽| 亚洲av网站首页在线观看 | 精品无码三级在线观看视频| 尤物国产精品福利在线网| 无码人妻一区二区三区兔费| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码| 亚洲人成色99999在线观看| 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩专| 国产无遮挡性视频免费看| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀| 色综合色国产热无码一| 国产毛片A啊久久久久| 国产嫩草精品网亚洲av| 国产成人精彩在线视频| 亚洲第一视频区| 波多野结衣一区二区三区88| 精品蜜臀国产av一区二区| 国产精品人成视频免费播放|