<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          New infections found in Shanghai hospitals

          By ZHOU WENTING in Shanghai | CHINA DAILY | Updated: 2021-01-22 09:44
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Medical workers explain to visitors the Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center's section in Xuhui district stopped offering outpatient services on Jan 21, 2021. [Photo by Gao Erqiang/chinadaily.com.cn]

          Shanghai residents can still look forward to a calm and safe Spring Festival despite new COVID-19 cases in the city, said an expert leading pandemic control work in the city.

          The city, which had registered no locally transmitted COVID-19 cases for nearly two months, reported three new confirmed coronavirus patients on Thursday.

          The patients, two of whom work at local hospitals, were discovered during regular nucleic acid tests conducted by the hospitals among their staff as the Shanghai government requires workers in high-risk job positions to regularly undergo nucleic acid tests, the Shanghai Health Commission said at a news conference on Thursday afternoon.

          "Such proactive efforts have prevented the further spread of the virus and guaranteed the authority's rapid response," said Zhang Wenhong, head of the city's COVID-19 clinical experts team.

          Zhang compared this local outbreak with the previous one that took place in the city's Pudong New Area in November. While the previous patient was a local resident, who went to a fever clinic immediately after having COVID-like symptoms, the latest outbreak was discovered through proactive regular screenings, said Zhang, who is also director of the department of infectious diseases at Huashan Hospital Affiliated with Fudan University.

          Such a high awareness among both medical workers and regular residents has made a speedy response possible, which is the key to pandemic control, Zhang said.

          "I believe that Shanghai residents will have a pleasant Spring Festival," Zhang said.

          One of the three confirmed patients was a 56-year-old logistics worker at the Shanghai Cancer Center Affiliated with Fudan University. The other patient, 53, a neighbor of the worker, works at the west branch of Renji Hospital Affiliated with Shanghai Jiao Tong University Medical School.

          The third case, a 48-year-old woman, was a friend of one of them. She was found through tracing the individuals' close contacts.

          Seventy-one immediate close contacts of the three patients and 78 other people who were in close contact with the close contacts, have been traced and put under quarantine, said Wu Jinglei, director of the Shanghai Health Commission.

          More than 14,400 individuals related to the cases in their workplaces and residential neighborhood have also been screened with nucleic acid tests, which are still ongoing, with no positive results reported so far, Wu added.

          "All the negative test results so far showed that people were following good personal hygiene habits, including wearing masks and washing hands," Zhang said.

          "These cases reminded the public that the virus has never been away from us and epidemic prevention and control will become a new normal."

          The two hospitals that have reported new confirmed cases announced the suspension of their outpatient clinic services starting on Thursday, but hospitalized patients will receive medical treatment under closed-loop management.

          The health commission emphasized that all patients who receive chemotherapy and radiotherapy at the Shanghai Cancer Center can continue their treatment at the hospital's Pudong branch.

          The Zhaotong Road residential neighborhood in the municipality's downtown Huangpu district where the three confirmed patients live was designated as a medium-risk area on Thursday.

          As the neighborhood mostly consists of substandard accommodation with insufficient sanitary facilities, the local government has decided to transfer local residents to designated hotels for quarantine.

          All the major medical institutions in the city were required on Thursday to carry out nucleic acid tests for their entire staff, outsourced workers, hospitalized patients and their accompanying relatives. The tests are scheduled to be completed by Friday.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻系列无码专区无码中出| 国产精品福利视频导航| 亚洲二区中文字幕在线| 狠狠躁日日躁夜夜躁欧美老妇| 国产精品黄色片| 亚洲欧美色一区二区三区| 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码区APP| 亚洲精品在线二区三区| 久久国产精品成人免费古装| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品情侣| 亚洲AV日韩AV激情亚洲| 一个人看的www视频免费观看| 亚洲精品欧美综合二区| а∨天堂一区中文字幕| 88国产精品视频一区二区三区| 日本大香伊一区二区三区| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮虎虎视频 | 超碰成人人人做人人爽| 91麻豆国产视频| 久久综合色最新久久综合色| 国产愉拍91九色国产愉拍| 久9re热视频这里只有精品免费| 18禁裸乳无遮挡啪啪无码免费| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 一本精品中文字幕在线| 国产亚洲精品第一综合麻豆| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 麻豆国产精品VA在线观看| 无码囯产精品一区二区免费 | 国产精品毛片一区二区| 尹人香蕉久久99天天拍| 狠狠躁天天躁夜夜躁婷婷| 免费无码观看的AV在线播放| 国产婷婷精品av在线| 久久国产成人av蜜臀| 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕网址| 亚洲成av人片无码天堂下载| 午夜福利不卡片在线播放免费 | 亚洲中文久久久精品无码| 亚洲天堂av免费在线看| 国产在线观看网址不卡一区|