<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Society

          Heilongjiang reports 53 COVID-19 cases, with three new high-risk areas

          By ZHOU HUIYING in Harbin | China Daily | Updated: 2021-01-27 09:14
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          People emerge from their residential area after lockdown orders were lifted on two communities in Changchun, Jilin province, on Tuesday. WANG QIANG/FOR CHINA DAILY

          Heilongjiang province recorded 53 new locally transmitted confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 24 asymptomatic carriers on Monday, the provincial health commission said on Tuesday.

          The province named three new high-risk areas on Tuesday-a subdistrict in Harbin, its provincial capital, and two villages in Hailun, a county-level city in Suihua near Harbin. Together with Wangkui county, also in Suihua, the province now has four out of the nine high-risk areas in the country.

          As of Tuesday, all of the high-risk areas were in the north of the country-in Heilongjiang, Jilin and Hebei provinces and Beijing.

          From Jan 10 to Monday, Heilongjiang recorded 464 confirmed cases and 511 asymptomatic carriers, with Wangkui county and Harbin the two major areas affected.

          To contain the virus, Harbin has conducted mass nucleic acid testing in its downtown areas since Thursday evening. It had collected 4 million samples by 3 pm Monday, and nearly 2.5 million have received test results, said Luan Feng, deputy director of Harbin's health commission.

          Neighboring Jilin province recorded seven local confirmed cases on Monday, driving the caseload to 280. One death was reported, which is the first from the recent outbreak, according to the provincial health commission.

          "The 87-year-old woman, who tested positive on Jan 14, had some underlying chronic diseases, including heart disease and high blood pressure," Wang Yongjie, a member of the provincial medical team treating COVID-19 patients in Tonghua, said on Tuesday. "Despite all efforts from the national and provincial experts, she passed away on Monday due to respiratory failure."

          Tonghua has been heavily affected by an outbreak that had 202 confirmed cases and 58 asymptomatic carriers as of Monday. Among those, 32 are in serious condition.

          "A high proportion of the patients are seniors with some chronic diseases, which may lead to an increase of patients in serious condition," Wang said.

          Sun Xiaoting, head of the city's commerce bureau, said: "As of Monday night, a total of 113,024 packages of vegetables had been delivered to residents in home quarantine, which could basically meet their daily needs. More online platforms have been opened for residents' diverse needs."

          A 52-year-old man in Tonghua's Dongchang district said people had not been allowed to leave the residential community where he lives since Jan 17.

          "I first bought a five-kilogram package of vegetables for 100 yuan ($15) and yesterday I received the care package from the government at a price of 40 yuan," he said. "With some previous food reserves, I didn't encounter many difficulties during the past days."

          Hebei province recorded only five new confirmed COVID-19 cases and two asymptomatic carriers on Monday, the first day with a single-digit rise for confirmed patients since Jan 4, the Hebei Provincial Health Commission said on Tuesday morning.

          Over 130 confirmed patients and 91 asymptomatic carriers have been discharged from hospitals in Shijiazhuang after recovering.

          In Beijing, two new local cases were detected on Monday-both from Ronghui residential community in southern Daxing district, where recent cases have been found.

          Pang Xinghuo, deputy head of the Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said on Tuesday that the two cases had received nucleic acid tests several times, with all results negative before the confirmed COVID-19 infections on Monday.

          Han Junhong in Changchun,Zhang Yu in Shijiazhuang and Du Juan in Beijing contributed to this story.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人成电影在线天堂色| 国产视频最新| 亚洲欧洲日产国码二区在线| 亚洲欧美偷国产日韩| 国产精品亚洲专区在线播放| 国产精品第二页在线播放| 亚洲av午夜福利精品一区二区| 麻豆一区二区中文字幕| 国产亚洲精久久久久久久91| 精产国品一二三产区别手机| 国产成人亚洲综合图区| 久久久久免费看成人影片| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 一区二区在线 | 欧洲| 精品一区二区三区少妇蜜臀| 欧美色欧美亚洲高清在线视频| 久久香蕉国产线看观看猫咪av | 在线观看中文字幕国产码| 日本伊人色综合网| 免费AV手机在线观看片| 露脸国产精品自产在线播| 久久99热只有频精品8| 久久免费精品国产72精品| 中文字幕亚洲国产精品| av一区二区三区亚洲| 国产精品自产拍在线播放| 中文丰满岳乱妇在线观看| 亚洲高清国产拍精品熟女| 卡一卡二卡三精品| 无码人妻一区二区三区AV| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 欧美日韩视频综合一区无弹窗| 国产福利萌白酱在线观看视频| 日韩av在线不卡免费| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 国产精品中文字幕自拍| 久久99久久99精品免视看动漫| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 国产成人AV在线播放不卡| 久久久久久综合网天天|