<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Society

          Hebei sees few cases for a third day

          TCM expert predicts turning point in cluster infections in province soon

          By ZHOU HUIYING in Harbin and ZHANG YU in Shijiazhuang | CHINA DAILY | Updated: 2021-01-29 08:47
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Medical workers work at the nucleic acid test laboratory named Huoyan, or Fire Eye, in Shijiazhuang, North China's Hebei province, Jan 26, 2021. [Photo/Xinhua]

          The turning point in the COVID-19 cluster inflections in Hebei province is expected in the next few days, a leading expert said.

          The province saw three new local cases on Wednesday, the third day in single digits after more than 20 days of double-digit rises. No asymptomatic cases were detected on Wednesday.

          "The daily rise in confirmed cases has fallen from nearly 100 at its highest to a single-digit number, which means prevention and control measures have yielded effective results," Zhang Boli, a member of the Chinese Academy of Engineering and an expert in traditional Chinese medicine, said in an interview with China Central Television on Wednesday. He said sporadic cases might still emerge because the virus can survive more easily in cold winter conditions.

          With the epidemic under control, normal social activities are gradually resuming in Shijiazhuang, the provincial capital and the hardest-hit place in Hebei. Stay-at-home orders will be lifted in many counties and districts deemed low-risk areas on Friday, officials said at a news conference on Thursday.

          As of Wednesday, 377 patients had been discharged from hospitals, including 66 aged over 60, with the eldest 89. From Jan 2 to 10 am on Thursday, the province had reported 934 confirmed COVID-19 cases.

          The Chinese mainland witnessed a second daily decrease in recorded cases on Wednesday.

          Data from the National Health Commission showed that 41 confirmed cases were recorded, 28 of them in Heilongjiang province, which also recorded eight asymptomatic carriers on Wednesday.

          All the cases in Heilongjiang were found in Wangkui county, Suihua, and Harbin, the provincial capital, the provincial health commission said on Thursday.

          In Wangkui, the local government is making preparations for villagers in central quarantine to return to their homes, officials said on Thursday.

          "A total of 1,127 villagers from the two worst-hit villages in Huiqi township, Wangkui, are now under central quarantine in downtown Suihua," Ma Tianmin, head of the county, said.

          Disinfection will be conducted in the villages. Workers will check and maintain facilities including power, water and heating.

          As of Wednesday, Heilongjiang had reported 533 confirmed cases and 543 asymptomatic carriers since Jan 10.

          Neighboring Jilin province recorded nine confirmed cases on Wednesday, driving the provincial caseload to 303, its health commission said. Eleven asymptomatic carriers were also recorded on Wednesday, taking the total to 92.

          Epidemiological investigation has identified patient zero in the cluster in Tonghua, Jilin, a 45-year-old salesman surnamed Lin.

          The procuratorate of Dongchang district in Tonghua has guided investigation of the case as Lin is suspected of disturbing the prevention of infectious diseases, CCTV News reported on Thursday.

          Lin held workshops for products sold at a health club in Dongchang and tested positive for novel coronavirus during testing of close contacts of confirmed cases and was diagnosed as an asymptomatic carrier of COVID-19 on Jan 12.

          Lin's marketing activities caused a "superspreading" event in the city as more cases were reported, most of them in some way connected to Lin, the procuratorate said.

          Han Junhong in Changchun contributed to this story.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久三级中文欧大战字幕| 性夜黄a爽影免费看| 国产真正老熟女无套内射| 国产玖玖视频| 在线a亚洲v天堂网2018| 久久久久无码精品国产AV| 亚洲欧美国产成人综合欲网| 中文字幕av国产精品| 久9热免费精品视频在线观看| 日韩精品理论片一区二区| 本免费Av无码专区一区| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 综合激情亚洲丁香社区| 国产精品中文字幕久久| 精品亚洲无人区一区二区| caoporn免费视频公开| 国产边打电话边被躁视频| 国产精品爱久久久久久久| 欧美人与动zozo| 免费看女人与善牲交| 精品一区二区三区色噜噜| 肥臀浪妇太爽了快点再快点| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 激情五月天自拍偷拍视频| 国产精品碰碰现在自在拍 | 玩弄放荡人妻少妇系列| 久久精品成人91一区二区| 国产极品粉嫩尤物一线天| 国精产品自偷自偷ym使用方法| 国产专区一va亚洲v天堂| 色综合久久网| 日本少妇被黑人猛cao| 欧美综合婷婷欧美综合五月 | 久久久综合香蕉尹人综合网| 国产精品一区二区三区三级| 熟女少妇精品一区二区| 久久久久久久久毛片精品| 国产日韩精品欧美一区灰 | 久久综合97丁香色香蕉| 衣服被扒开强摸双乳18禁网站| 骚虎三级在线免费播放|