<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Wuhan 'on the rise' a year after lockdown was lifted

          By ZHOU LIHUA,LIU KUN in Wuhan and ZHAO XINYING in Beijing | China Daily | Updated: 2021-04-08 07:01
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Visitors attend a photo exhibition marking the victory of Wuhan and Hubei over the coronavirus along the same section of the street on Sunday. ZHOU GUOQIANG/FOR CHINA DAILY

          One year after a lockdown was lifted, Wuhan, capital of Hubei province, the city hardest hit by COVID-19 on the Chinese mainland, has recovered from the outbreak and is developing at an even more rapid pace than before, experts and local residents said.

          On April 8 last year, the city reopened after a 76-day lockdown brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak. It has reported no local COVID-19 cases for more than 10 months, since May 18.

          Mass vaccination of Wuhan residents was launched in December to further strengthen the safety and health of the people. As of Tuesday, 3.7 million vaccine doses had been given, according to the city's health commission.

          Vaccination of people over age 60 and in good health has started. Vaccinating people under 18 will be carried out in stages, the commission said.

          "Now our city is a healthy, happy one that is on the rise," Liu Huihao, a professor at Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, told Changjiang Daily, a newspaper in Wuhan.

          When President Xi Jinping made an inspection tour of Wuhan on March 10 last year, he said the heroic people of the heroic city would definitely defeat COVID-19, rise from the ashes and make more glorious achievements in a new era.

          Bearing Xi's remarks in mind, the people of Wuhan not only beat COVID-19 but also brought changes to the city after its full recovery from the outbreak.

          One example is the ongoing construction of a national medical center for major public health incidents at Tongji Hospital, which is affiliated with the Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology.

          Construction started in July on the center, which covers 105,000 square meters and is meant to improve the city's ability to deal with medical emergencies such as infectious diseases.

          The center is expected to be completed in June 2022, when it will become the country's sixth national medical center and the first outside Beijing or Shanghai.

          Six provincial-level pandemic treatment centers also are being built around Hubei, including three in Wuhan.

          The centers are designed to ensure quick control of any contagion and timely treatment of infectious diseases both on a day-to-day basis and during outbreaks, according to a plan announced last year by the Hubei provincial committee of the Communist Party of China.

          The move is part of Hubei's efforts to implement reforms in disease control and prevention.

          The centers will be responsible for reacting quickly to outbreaks, having adequate medical supplies and saving critically ill patients, so that successful treatment can be increased and death rates lowered, the plan said.

          More visitors

          During the Spring Festival holiday in February, 6.92 million trips were made to Wuhan, making it the fourth most popular tourist destination among all cities in China, after Chengdu, Sichuan province, Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, and Chongqing, according to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.

          In March, with the approach of the cherry blossom viewing season, online searches for "admiring blossoms in Wuhan" soared.

          Online travel agency Ctrip said searches on its platforms for "blossom viewing" in Wuhan increased 280 percent compared with February, and the number of such trips to Wuhan that were booked on its platforms grew by 115 percent year-on-year.

          Wang Xiukun, a postgraduate student of German language and literature at Wuhan University, said more than 1,000 students from her university volunteered to accompany and offer voluntary services to about 200,000 visitors who came to the university for the cherry blossoms since March.

          "There were medical staff members who had assisted Wuhan in the fight against COVID-19. There were also ordinary tourists who were enthusiastic about admiring the flowers," she said.

          Seeing that the university and the city have been as full of people as they used to be, Wang said she felt "the city itself is like a cherry blossom that blooms again".

          1 2 Next   >>|
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 巨胸美乳无码人妻视频| 国产免费午夜福利757| 91精品国产高清久久久久久g| 漂亮的人妻不敢呻吟被中出 | 中文字幕人成无码免费视频 | 欧美熟妇乱子伦XX视频| 亚洲69视频| 色8久久人人97超碰香蕉987 | 神马视频| 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 国产精品成人免费视频网站京东| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看| 99久久夜色精品国产亚洲| 国产精品香港三级国产av| 亚洲精品成人无限看| 亚洲阿v天堂网2021| 亚洲一区黄色| 亚洲女人天堂| 国产内射XXXXX在线| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 鲁鲁夜夜天天综合视频| 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀| 亚洲av一区二区在线看| 人人妻人人澡人人爽人人精品97| 国产精品国产自产拍在线| 久久婷婷大香萑太香蕉av人 | 亚洲日本精品国产第一区| 美女黄18以下禁止观看| 天堂最新版在线| 久久av中文字幕资源网| 国产无套粉嫩白浆在线精品| 日韩不卡一区二区三区四区| 久久精品国产免费观看频道| 精品久久综合日本久久网| 亚洲av不卡电影在线网址最新| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看| 熟妇人妻av中文字幕老熟妇| 欧洲码亚洲码的区别入口| 人妻少妇精品性色av蜜桃| 国产日产亚洲系列av|