<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> Top Biz News
          ADB offers $400m for quake rebuilding
          By Xiao Xin (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-02-21 10:25

          The board of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a $400-million emergency assistance loan, the first loan to China under the bank's disaster and emergency assistance policy, for the country to rebuild roads and schools that were destroyed or badly damaged in last year's devastating earthquake on May 12.

          Related readings:
          ADB offers $400m for quake rebuilding World Bank to help rebuild Sichuan
          ADB offers $400m for quake rebuilding ADB to help China with cleaner energy
          ADB offers $400m for quake rebuilding ADB extends $300m loan for China railway project
          ADB offers $400m for quake rebuilding ADB: China growth decelerating but remains strong

          The loan will be used to rehabilitate and reconstruct over 350 roads and bridges, along with 12 schools, in the worst-hit counties in Sichuan and Shaanxi provinces. The projects will benefit about 5.6 million people, including many poor rural residents that were left homeless, isolated and without livelihoods after the magnitude 8.0 earthquake which killed nearly 70,000 people.

          The earthquake caused extensive damage in 39 counties in Sichuan province, 4 counties in Shaanxi province and 8 counties in Gansu province. It forced evacuations of around 1.5 million people and incurred an estimated direct loss of 852.31 billion yuan, or around 3.2 percent of the country's GDP in 2008.

          The reconstruction and upgrading work will be implemented over three years from 2009 to 2011.

          "The projects will help to revive economic activity in the affected provinces, enabling people to resume and improve their livelihoods and return to normal life," said Manmohan Parkash, project team leader and principal transport specialist with ADB's East Asia Department.

          The work will incorporate earthquake-resistant designs. Roads and schools will be rebuilt to a higher standards than the original structures. Both Sichuan and Shaanxi are prone to natural disasters and public concerns were voiced over the quality of some buildings, including schools, after last year's tragedy.

          "The primary lesson (from the earthquake) is that new buildings, including schools, need to be designed to withstand seismic shocks and be built to a higher quality," Parkash said.

          The loan follows two earlier ADB technical assistance grants totaling $1.65 million that were given to assess the quake damages and reconstruction needs, and to help the government develop a comprehensive disaster risk management system.

          A further technical assistance grant of $700,000 is to be given to support agencies overseeing the reconstruction effort, said the ADB.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产高清av网站| 韩国免费A级毛片久久| 日韩精品精品一区二区三区| 亚洲精品综合久久国产二区| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 一区二区三区成人| 国产99在线 | 亚洲| 中文字幕在线视频免费| 日韩中文字幕精品人妻| 国产精品高潮呻吟av久久无吗| 国产精品视频午夜福利| 久久久一本精品99久久| 国产爽视频一区二区三区| 性夜夜春夜夜爽夜夜免费视频| 午夜福利日本一区二区无码| 成人国产永久福利看片| 蜜桃一区二区免费视频观看| 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 欧美a级v片在线观看一区| 大地资源免费视频观看| 欧美另类亚洲一区二区| 久久精品国产99国产精品澳门| 国产高清午夜人成在线观看,| 国产成人亚洲精品成人区| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 精品人妻伦一二三区久久| 国产精品一区二区久久岳| 被灌满精子的少妇视频| 国产成人精品日本亚洲专区6| 香蕉乱码成人久久天堂爱| 国产农村妇女高潮大叫| 国产怡春院无码一区二区| 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添2021 | 国产精品一区在线蜜臀| 国产SUV精品一区二区88L| 国产精品成人久久电影| 99精品国产一区二区| 国产不卡一区二区在线| 亚洲第一综合天堂另类专| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区| 一本一本久久a久久精品综合 |