<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Debate continues over proposed maglev train route

          By ()
          Updated: 2007-05-30 11:41

          SHANGHAI: As rumors circulated last weekend about the suspension of the Shanghai-Hangzhou maglev rail line, the media office of the Shanghai municipal government yesterday denied the project had been shelved.

          However, it would not reveal any information about the timetable for construction, which has yet to start, or if it would be completed in time for the 2010 Shanghai Expo.

          If it is built, the line will stretch some 175 km and will carry trains running at speeds of up to 450 kph between the two cities.

          An official surnamed Zhang from the Shanghai municipal reform and development commission yesterday told China Daily that they had not been informed about the suspension of the maglev project by their superior department.

          "We know the National Development and Reform Commission approved a feasibility study on the Shanghai-Hangzhou maglev line in March last year, but that doesn't mean the project will definitely be built," the official said.

          On Sunday, the Xinhua News Agency reported that the Shanghai government might shelve the construction of the line altogether, citing an unidentified official from Minhang District in Shanghai's southern suburbs, through which the line would likely pass.

          The abandonment of the plan was partly attributed to the safety concerns of some local residents living close to the proposed route. They said they were afraid the maglev line will create a lot of noise and also generate radiation.

          Environmental experts were quoted by the 21st Century Business Herald as saying that it was still difficult to determine the potential safety threats of the maglev train line.

          It quoted Professor Yang Haizhen from the College of Environmental Science and Engineering at Tongji University, as saying that the academy had not yet acquired a comprehensive understanding of the safety issues.

          "Since the first maglev line between Longyang Road and Pudong International Airport was completed, we have yet to carry out thorough research into the effects of radioactivity in the area," Yang said.

          Another industry insider, who asked to remain anonymous, said the government will not shelve the maglev project merely because of the residents' opposition.

          "First, I do not think the maglev line will create serious noise or radiation problems in the areas it passes through.

          "Second, if the project is suspended, it will be more to do with technology issues than investment ones," the source said.

          Xie Weida, a professor at the Institute of Railway & Urban Rail Transit at Tongji University, said China still lags a long way behind Germany in maglev-building technology.

          "If the maglev line is to be built, the major portions of the train will have to be imported from Germany. So far, we can only handle the construction of the rail and the train's shell," he said.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industry Updates)


          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产普通话对白刺激| 国产剧情福利一区二区麻豆| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字| 日韩毛片在线视频x| 部精品久久久久久久久 | 成人午夜视频一区二区无码| 免费国产拍久久受拍久久| 国产高清不卡视频| av男人的天堂在线观看国产| 亚洲一二三区精品美妇| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 美女一区二区三区亚洲麻豆| av资源在线看免费观看| 精品无码一区二区三区爱欲| 日韩免费视频一一二区| 欧美视频精品免费播放| 东方四虎在线观看av| 日韩人妻无码精品系列| 亚洲天堂网中文在线资源| 91久久性奴调教国产免费| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 成人亚洲国产精品一区不卡| 中国农村真卖bbwbbw| 日本福利一区二区精品| 成人福利视频网| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 欧洲精品码一区二区三区| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合第一页| 国产福利姬喷水福利在线观看| 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码| 永久免费无码国产| 综合久久婷婷综合久久| 丰满人妻一区二区三区高清精品 | 欧美精品亚洲日韩aⅴ| 草裙社区精品视频播放| 成午夜精品一区二区三区| 国产精品三级爽片免费看| 护士大爆乳双腿张开自慰喷水| 精品国产一区二区三区蜜臀| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 欧美丰满熟妇xxxx性ppx人交|