<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Economy

          Demolition rules seek public input

          By Wang Huazhong and Wang Jingqiong (China Daily)
          Updated: 2010-12-16 09:19
          Large Medium Small

          New draft reflects resolve to protect people's rights in relocation cases

          BEIJING - Local governments will not be allowed to use their administrative rights to forcibly demolish citizens' properties, and forced home demolitions must go through the courts, according to draft proposals released on Wednesday to gauge public opinion.

          The proposals, in an updated draft revision to the urban home demolition regulations, were made available for public response until Dec 30. They also prohibit any organization or individual from using violence, threats or other illegal acts, such as cutting off water, electricity and transport access, to force relocations.

          The long-awaited new draft, which experts said enhances legal procedures, replaces the first draft, which resulted in 65,601 responses from Jan 29 to March 3.

          "It's the first time for the State Council Legislative Affairs Office to publish a second draft of regulations for a second round of soliciting public opinion," Peking University law professor Shen Kui told China Daily.

          "It shows the central government's caution in making such a new rule and its determination to curb the violation of people's rights amid a recent string of violent relocation cases."

          Shen is one of the five Peking University professors who suggested that the existing urban housing demolition regulations be revised, after Sichuan province native Tang Fuzhen died following self-immolation in protest against the demolition of her home last year.

          The existing regulations stipulate that local governments can resort to administrative or judicial means to carry out demolitions. However, government figures show administrative organs forcibly conducted only 0.2 percent of all demolitions.

          "Even though very few detrimental incidents have happened during forced demolitions, effective measures must be taken to avoid such incidents from reoccurring," the State Council Legislative Affairs Office said in a public letter on its website alongside the new draft regulations.

          "The revision may help restrict or standardize local governments' activities concerning land requisition and compensation," and should help ease disputes over "property requisition and compensation", the letter said.

          The country is at a very critical period of industrialization and urbanization, the office said, and the theme of the revision is to balance public and private interests.

          The revision also updates articles concerning two key issues in land requisition and home demolition: compensation and how to define projects of public interest.

          Related readings:
          Demolition rules seek public input Experts urge passage of new demolition rule
          Demolition rules seek public input Reform to end violent demolitions
          Rules on demolition
          Demolition rules seek public input Regulating demolition is urgent concern
          Demolition rules seek public input Demolitions not vital for growth

          The issue of compensation was the topic the public responded to most during the first round of solicitation, with 13,332 responses, according to the office.

          The second revision makes it clear that compensation must not be lower than the market price and evaluation of the property must be done by qualified rating institutions and can be appealed.

          Public interest projects also garnered a large feedback with 9,161 responses between January and March. These responses were concerned about the definition of public interest projects. If a property falls under this category it could result in forced demolition.

          According to the second revision, the following projects are considered public interest: Government projects involving energy, transport, education, resources and environment protection, disaster relief, social welfare, public service, as well as office building for government agencies.

          A number of recent high-profile incidents of forced relocations triggered widespread publicity and growing calls for a revision to the existing regulations, which allow forced relocation before any legal procedures or payment of compensation.

          However, little progress had been reported after the first draft revision was made public in January and many scholars had expressed concern that resistance from local governments, whose finances rely heavily on real estate development, impeded the reform process.

          Wang Weiguo, a law professor at China University of Political Science and Law, said the reason that the revision takes so long is that it's difficult to balance the interests of the community and individuals.

          Wang said he welcomes the new draft making forced relocation only possible after judicial procedure. "Even if it's really a public interest project, necessary judicial procedures should be ahead of forced relocation," he said.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 天天看片视频免费观看| 亚洲欧美精品一中文字幕| 在线中文一区字幕对白| 国产精品一二三中文字幕| av中文无码乱人伦在线观看| 国产女主播一区| 秋霞在线观看片无码免费不卡| 精品九九人人做人人爱| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 亚洲中文字幕精品无人区| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 国产自产对白一区| 久久久精品国产精品久久| 精品国产乱子伦一区二区三区| 97精品亚成在人线免视频 | 免费a级毛视频| 欧美最猛黑人xxxx| 97人人添人人澡人人澡人人澡| 日韩成人无码v清免费| 午夜福利一区二区在线看| 国产精品中文字幕久久| 欧洲成人在线观看| 日本视频一两二两三区| 欧美亚洲另类 丝袜综合网| 四虎精品国产AV二区| 疯狂做受XXXX高潮国产| 国产欧美另类久久久精品丝瓜| 免费a级毛片无码av| 91精品国产91久久综合| 日本高清视频网站www| 国产按头口爆吞精在线视频| 黄色国产精品一区二区三区 | 国产色无码专区在线观看| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 国产成人最新三级在线视频| 亚洲国产精品热久久一区| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区在线| 亚洲国产综合第一精品小说| 国产免费午夜福利757| 久久精品人人做人人爽电影蜜月| 亚洲精品综合网二三区|