<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Energy

          New nuclear power plants 'set to be approved'

          By Liu Yiyu (China Daily)
          Updated: 2011-04-22 09:47
          Large Medium Small

          New nuclear power plants 'set to be approved'

          Suspension following Japan crisis may be lifted once safety plan issued

          BEIJING - New nuclear power projects may be approved, following suspension of the procedure on March 16 by the State Council after the Japanese tsunami, when the nuclear safety plan is issued, probably in August, a senior nuclear expert said.

          "Operating plants and plants under construction will soon be inspected and reviewed by a group of experts," Lin Chengge, a senior expert at the State Nuclear Power Technology Corp Ltd (SNPTC) and former deputy director of the National Nuclear Safety Administration (NNSA), told China Daily.

          The review group completed an inspection of the Daya Bay nuclear power plant in Guangdong province, last week.

          "Results of the inspection will be provided to the government so it can decide if safety improvements are needed," Lin said.

          The move came after the government said on March 16 that it would suspend approval for new nuclear projects, following Japan's nuclear crisis, until a safety plan is issued.

          Related readings:
          New nuclear power plants 'set to be approved' Evacuees slam Japan nuclear plant operator
          New nuclear power plants 'set to be approved' China's overall nuclear power goals will stay unchanged: Xie
          New nuclear power plants 'set to be approved' China firm on nuclear ambitions
          New nuclear power plants 'set to be approved' China says nuke program affected by Japan crisis

          The NNSA also ordered existing facilities to launch safety checks following the Japan crisis.

          "I think China will use the most advanced third-generation technology in all future nuclear plants," Lin said.

          Four reactors under construction will use the third-generation AP 1000 model designed by US company Westinghouse Electric and introduced by the SNPTC in 2006.

          "One of the units will have 70 percent of its components made in China," Lin said.

          "Only the most advanced technology can restore people's confidence in nuclear safety."

          However, other experts are divided on the technology to be adopted by China's future nuclear plants.

          "The second-generation nuclear technology that China has been using has no safety problems," said Pan Ziqiang, director of the Science and Technology Commission at the China National Nuclear Corp (CNNC), the largest nuclear plant operator in China, which uses second-generation technology.

          CNNC is building two of the four reactors that will use third-generation technology.

          "Though third-generation technology is better, there is a process that takes some time from starting operations to perfecting the technology," he added.

          Even though the speed and scale of China's nuclear development will be adjusted, subject to inspection results, dramatic changes are unlikely after the Japan accident, Lin said.

          China could add 12 gigawatts (gW) of nuclear capacity annually in the near term and is expected to boast 70 to 80 gW by 2020, Zhou Dadi, director of China's Energy Research Institute, said on April 15.

          The country had a total of 10.82 gW of nuclear capacity at the end of last year, the China Electricity Council said.

          China's revised nuclear capacity was expected to reach 86 gW before Japan's nuclear crisis.

          The country's resolution to develop nuclear power is unlikely to be shaken by the situation in Japan.

          The country will not waver in its determination to develop nuclear power, Vice-Premier Zhang Dejiang said during a recent visit to the China Institute of Atomic Energy, affiliated to the CNNC, on April 14, according to CNNC's website.

          China's nuclear development will slow down during the next two to three years but in the medium and long term its nuclear strategy cannot be shaken, the Financial Times reported, quoting Feng Yi, deputy secretary-general of the China Nuclear Energy Association.

           

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产区精品福利在线熟女| 国产 中文 亚洲 日韩 欧美| 国产午夜福利视频在线| 亚洲精品国产自在现线最新| 国产精品自拍视频免费看| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区日日添| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区无广告| av网站可以直接看的| 91麻豆亚洲国产成人久久| 亚洲欧美综合精品成| 国产欧亚州美日韩综合区| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 无遮高潮国产免费观看| 亚洲中文字幕精品久久久久久动漫 | 疯狂做受xxxx高潮欧美日本| a级免费视频| 精品久久久久中文字幕APP| 99中文字幕精品国产| 在线观看AV永久免费| 91麻豆国产精品91久久久| 精品久久人人做爽综合| 欧美性群另类交| 精品国偷自产在线视频99| 日韩大片一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品福利片| 国产激情婷婷丁香五月天| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看| 中文人妻av高清一区二区| 无码天堂亚洲国产AV| 99爱视频精品免视看| 成人福利国产午夜AV免费不卡在线| 成人福利国产午夜AV免费不卡在线 | 国产乱人伦在线播放| 男女猛烈激情xx00免费视频| 亚洲自拍偷拍中文字幕色| 人妻蜜臀久久av不卡| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码| 一本色道久久加勒比综合 | 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线看片| 日韩一区二区三区精彩视频|