<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Companies

          Nestle plans expansion in China

          By Li Wenfang (China Daily)
          Updated: 2011-05-25 10:22
          Large Medium Small

          DONGGUAN, Guangdong - The Swiss food and beverage giant Nestle SA expects to announce expansion plans in China in the coming months, after boosting its seasoning production capacity in Dongguan, Guangdong province.

          On Tuesday, the company unveiled its plan to invest 320 million yuan ($49.2 million) to lift annual capacity at its instant food and seasoning factory in Dongguan from 15,000 tons to 40,000 by 2015.

          "We are increasing our capacity rapidly in every category of our products," said Roland Decorvet, chairman and CEO of Nestle China. adding the company may announce more plans in the next few months.

          The capacity of the factory could be ramped up to 100,000 tons in the next few years, he said.

          Last month, Nestle China said it is acquiring a 60 percent equity stake in Yinlu Foods Group, a Chinese instant food company.

          Related readings:
          Nestle plans expansion in China Nestle expands in China through Yinlu offerings
          Nestle plans expansion in China Nestle China insists products 'absolutely safe'
          Nestle plans expansion in China Nestle's expansion strategy set for Chinese market
          Nestle plans expansion in China Nestle to expand in emerging markets

          "We are still waiting for approval from the Ministry of Commerce," Decorvet said, when asked to comment on the proposed acquisition.

          Having set up 23 factories in China, Nestle is producing goods ranging from coffee drinks, dairy products, snacks and seasoning in the country - about 95 percent of these are sold in China.

          Assuming his current position in March this year, Decorvet's priorities are to accelerate growth, achieve greater capacity and getting closer to local consumers.

          The company generated 2.8 billion Swiss francs ($3.18 billion) in revenue in China last year, or a 12 percent increase from last year.

          For this year, Nestle expects growth to exceed 20 percent on the Chinese mainland.

          The seasoning division, which includes liquid seasoning and chicken essence, "can become a multibillion yuan business in China", Decorvet said.

          He added that the company's chicken essence product category holds a share of more than 50 percent in the Chinese market.

          To get closer to local consumers, Nestle will capitalize on its research and development centers in Beijing and Shanghai to generate more products specifically for the Chinese market, Decorvet said.

          Nestle China will also "accelerate the recruitment of Chinese managers", he said, adding that expatriates who used to occupy general managerial positions at Nestle's factories in China 15 years ago have been reduced to two positions now.

          Decorvet said the company has no immediate plans to increase the prices of its products in China. He attributed price increases to a supply shortages in emerging economies such as India and China, speculative investment and the production of biofuel.

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 激情综合网五月婷婷| 亚洲黄色性视频| 成人无码区免费视频| 日本xxxx丰满超清hd| 伊人激情av一区二区三区| 在线a人片免费观看| 浪潮av色综合久久天堂| 又大又黄又粗高潮免费| 亚洲男人第一av网站| 性欧美VIDEOFREE高清大喷水| 国内丰满少妇一A级毛片视频| 国产成人亚洲老熟女精品| 成人中文在线| 日韩在线视频一区二区三| 婷婷色婷婷深深爱播五月| 久久久这里只有精品10| 人妻丝袜中文无码AV影音先锋专区| 久久久久波多野结衣高潮| 高潮潮喷奶水飞溅视频无码| 免费大片黄国产在线观看| 亚洲一国产一区二区三区| 国产高清毛片| 蜜臀av一区二区国产精品| 99在线精品视频观看免费| 色综合天天综合网国产人| 国产免费网站看v片元遮挡| 国产成人精品久久一区二区| 高清dvd碟片 生活片| 国产一区二区在线影院| 日本在线视频网站www色下载| 一道本AV免费不卡播放| 芳草地社区在线视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av忘忧草18| 亚洲国产福利成人一区二区| 精品黑人一区二区三区| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站破解版| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线毛片| 国产精品区一区第一页| 国产在线视欧美亚综合| 日本午夜精品一区二区三区电影| 天天爽夜夜爽视频精品|