<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          China may seek over $15m for oil spill

          Updated: 2011-08-16 16:05

          (Agencies)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          Chinese maritime authorities are considering demanding more than 100 million yuan ($15.6 million) in compensation from CNOOC Ltd and ConocoPhillips following a spill at a Bohai Bay oilfield jointly owned by the firms, Reuters reported Tuesday, citing a Chinese newspaper.

          Citing unnamed sources, the Economic Information Daily said government officials were working on plans to deal with the ongoing spill at the Penglai 19-3 oilfield, China's biggest offshore oil field.

          ConocoPhillips China, a subsidiary of Houston-based ConocoPhillips that operates the oilfield, said on Friday that as many as 2,500 barrels of oil and mud had leaked from the oilfield in the Bohai Bay, off the coast of northern China.

          "Just considering compensation for damage to the marine environment, without considering damage to the aquatic breeding grounds of fisheries and to the tourist industry of seaside hotels and resorts, the State Oceanic Administration will launch a compensation plan for over 100 million yuan," said one of the sources, according to the newspaper.

          "If the scope of the pollution expands, the scale of the compensation could also grow," the source said.

          The report did not say how much of any compensation payments would be shouldered by ConocoPhillips or its Chinese unit.

          "Now we're at the stage of liaising with CNOOC and ConocoPhillips China, but there has been no final decision on whether there will be litigation or mediation outside the courts," said the unnamed source, according to the paper.

          ConocoPhillips has a 49 percent stake in the oilfield and acts as the operator, while China's offshore oil specialist CNOOC Ltd has the remainder.

          Both ConocoPhillips China and CNOOC Ltd had no immediate comment on the newspaper report, when reached by Reuters on Tuesday.

          Last month, the State Oceanic Administration said ConocoPhillips could be fined up to 200,000 yuan ($30,946) for the accident, according to law. But the company would probably have to pay out much more in compensation for ecological and economic damage.

          The oil leaks, which started in June, have polluted 840 square kilometers of water, the Oceanic Administration has said.

          The Administration has accused ConocoPhillips of being too slow to clean up the spill and demanded an apology. It has also asked the company to contain the oil spill, clean up polluted areas and conduct a thorough investigation before Aug 31 to eliminate further risks of oil spills.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码专区男人本色| 人妻少妇无码精品专区| 国产精品青青在线观看爽香蕉| 777午夜福利理论电影网| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品| 给我免费播放的电影在线观看| 国产亚洲sss在线观看| 99久久久无码国产精品9| 国产免费AV片在线看| 婷婷色综合视频在线观看| 一个色综合国产色综合| 91久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 爱情岛亚洲论坛成人网站| 久久综合干| 亚洲人视频在线观看| 国产亚洲国产亚洲国产亚洲| 欧美视频二区欧美影视| 日韩日韩日韩日韩日韩熟女| 国产在线无码视频一区二区三区| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜av浪潮| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 亚洲变态另类天堂AV手机版| 国产精品一区二区三区av| 国内熟妇人妻色在线视频| 2020狠狠狠狠久久免费观看| 亚洲热视频这里只有精品| 国精产品999国精产品视频| 粉嫩国产av一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲色图片网站| 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 99欧美日本一区二区留学生| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交喷水| 香蕉EEWW99国产精选免费| 国产av永久无码天堂影院 | 色偷偷av一区二区三区| 国产精品免费激情视频| 另类专区一区二区三区| 夜夜爽无码一区二区三区| 午夜免费福利小电影| 中文字幕v亚洲ⅴv天堂|