<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          ConocoPhillips spots new oil leak

          Updated: 2011-08-17 16:00

          (Xinhua)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          BEIJING - ConocoPhillips China, a subsidiary of the US-based oil company ConocoPhillips, said Tuesday it had detected oil rising from the seabed near its Penglai 19-3 oilfield Platform C.

          The company spotted the new oil spill on Sunday, and it is watching the area closely to determine the exact location of the leak.

          The company has reported three oil spills in the Penglai 19-3 oilfield in China's Bohai Bay, with one from Platform C and two from Platform B.

          The oil giant said it had recovered 2,119 barrels of oil-contaminated mud from the seabed near the Platform C so far.

          More than 900 employees and 33 vessels had been deployed to clean up the spill, the company said.

          The Penglai 19-3 oilfield is China's largest offshore oilfield, with daily production of about 160,000 barrels. ConocoPhillips holds a 49-percent stake in the field, while its Chinese partner, the China National Offshore Oil Corporation, has 51 percent.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 丰满的少妇被猛烈进入白浆| 亚洲国产精品日韩在线| 久久久久99人妻一区二区三区| 精品无码国产不卡在线观看| 国产乱妇乱子在线视频| 国产精品第12页| 日韩中文字幕av有码| 色欲av伊人久久大香线蕉影院| 国产激情第一区二区三区| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 久久这里都是精品二| 国产黄色三级三级看三级| 又粗又爽高潮午夜免费视频| 草草浮力影院| 91亚洲精品福利在线播放| 久久亚洲国产精品久久| 欧美性猛交XXXX黑人猛交| 国产精品国产精品一区精品| 精品无码老熟妇magnet| 一个色综合国产色综合| 国产美女白丝袜精品_a不卡| 亚洲人成网站在线播放2019| 国产久免费热视频在线观看| 中文无码热在线视频| 福利一区二区视频在线| 久久久亚洲av成人网站| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公视频免| 亚洲永久精品日本久精品| 丰满熟女人妻大乳| 国产麻豆精品一区一区三区| 在线观看无码av五月花| 激情文学一区二区国产区| 日本三级理论久久人妻电影| 中文字幕人妻无码一区二区三区| 国产精品无码午夜福利| 成人精品一区日本无码网| 99精品伊人久久久大香线蕉| 亚洲欧美成人久久综合中文网| A级日本乱理伦片免费入口| 色吊丝av中文字幕|