<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          China says ConocoPhillips' spill cleanup measures 'ineffective'

          Updated: 2011-08-18 11:24

          (Xinhua)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          BEIJING - China's maritime authority on Wednesday once again urged ConocoPhillips China, a subsidiary of the US-based oil company ConocoPhillips, to take effective measures to contain oil spills and clean up oil-contaminated mud in the Bohai Bay before September.

          The measures taken by ConocoPhillips China so far are only temporary and cannot effectively eliminate the risks of more spills, the State Oceanic Administration (SOA) said in a statement Wednesday.

          ConocoPhillips China previously reported two oil spills coming from the platforms to authorities in June. It was told by the SOA to contain the oil spill originating from its B platform and recover oil-contaminated mud from its C platform in the Penglai 19-3 oilfield in the Bohai Bay before September.

          However, oil slicks found earlier this month near the platforms led to suspicions that the company has made little progress in checking for potential oil spill sources and preventing more spills.

          The company later admitted that a new oil spill source was located on the B platform and a total of 2,500 barrels of oil and mud have leaked from the platforms so far.

          The SOA said in the statement that so far ConocoPhillips China has not completely contained the oil spill originating from its B platform. And neither can it explain for the new oil spill source in the B platform and newly-discovered oil-contaminated mud near the C platform.

          The oil spills have spread to beaches in the nearby provinces of Hebei and Liaoning and have been blamed for losses in the provinces' tourism and aquatic farming industries.

          The ecological implications for the Bohai Bay will be long-lasting, Cui Wenlin, director of the North China Sea Environment Monitoring Center, said in a recent interview with the Economic Information Daily newspaper.

          Seafood originating from Bohai Bay is still safe to eat for the time being, but if the bay experiences more spills, it is possible that seafood originating from the bay might become contaminated, Cui said.

          The SOA confirmed on Tuesday that it will sue companies that have been found to be responsible for oil leaks that have damaged the country's coastline environments. The SOA did not specify how much it would sue the companies for.

          Oil-drilling operations in the field are conducted by ConocoPhillips China in cooperation with the China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), the country's largest offshore oil producer.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 毛茸茸性xxxx毛茸茸毛茸茸| 国产成人99亚洲综合精品| 国产精品成人一区二区三| 无码射肉在线播放视频| 国内精品视频区在线2021| 国产精品美女一区二区三| 日韩剧情片电影网站| 无码国产精品一区二区AV | 日本高清一区二区不卡视频| 免费无码av片在线观看播放| 国产福利姬喷水福利在线观看| 厨房掀起裙子从后面进去视频 | 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| 99久久机热/这里只有精品| 亚洲精品久久久久久婷婷| 又色又爽又黄又无遮挡的网站| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清| ww污污污网站在线看com| 狠狠狠色丁香综合婷婷久久| 日韩精品亚洲精品第一页| 囯产精品久久久久久久久久妞妞 | 欧美成人看片黄A免费看| 一本大道无码高清| 亚洲欧美日韩愉拍自拍美利坚| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 亚洲精品综合一区二区在线| 国产a在视频线精品视频下载| 人妻熟女一区无中文字幕| 欧美熟妇乱子伦XX视频| 丁香五月亚洲综合深深爱| 色又黄又爽18禁免费网站现观看| 国产一区二区三区啪| 人妻中文字幕精品系列| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 国产综合色在线精品| 国产三区二区| 一区二区亚洲人妻精品| 中文字幕有码高清日韩| 日本九州不卡久久精品一区 | 欧美人人妻人人澡人人尤物| 国产精品久久蜜臀av|