<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Conoco seals up two oilfield leaks

          Updated: 2011-08-25 13:42

          By Zhou Yan and Li Jing (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          BEIJING - ConocoPhillips China, the operator of the leaking oilfield off North China's Bohai Bay, said on Wednesday that the sources of the first two leaks have been permanently sealed.

          The company, a local unit of Houston-based energy giant ConocoPhillips, also said that it will meet the target set by the State Oceanic Administration (SOA) to completely finish its cleanup by the end of August.

          The massive spill in the Penglai 19-3 oilfield was first observed near Platform B and C as early as June, but nine residual leaks, around 2 liters daily, were discovered last week around Platform C and have not yet been fully cleaned up.

          "We're making good progress as we have captured 95 percent of the identified volumes around Platform C," Georg Storaker, president of ConocoPhillips China, told a news conference.

          He added that the company is focusing on depleting the oily mud in the vicinity of Platform C in a very shallow area.

          The Penglai 19-3 oilfield, 375 kilometers from Beijing, is the nation's biggest offshore oilfield, in which State-owned China National Offshore Oil Corp (CNOOC) holds a 51 percent stake.

          "We're closely communicating and cooperating with CNOOC, and meet multiple times daily to discuss progress," Storaker said earlier during an interview.

          The company shrugged off questions on whether the accidents resulted from human error by saying that it is still investigating and will deliver the results to the maritime watchdog by the end of this month.

          The SOA has criticized the company for handling the cleanup in an inefficient and passive manner, and said last week that it was planning to sue the company for the oil leak, which has polluted waters covering almost 4,250 square kilometers.

          In addition, farmers from Hebei province, who claimed that the oil spill caused disastrous losses to their scallops and vegetables, are also seeking compensation from ConocoPhillips China.

          More than 200 farmers from Laoting and Changli counties in the province have trusted Beijing Yingke Law Firm as their representative to sue ConocoPhillips for compensation.

          Xun Shaobin, 58, from Nanhaibin village in Laoting county, who cultivates 4.2 hectares of sea cucumbers, said the damage caused by the oil spills was devastating.

          "Starting from late June, the black color of the sea cucumber began to turn into a yellowish green, which was followed by massive deaths more than 60 percent of the sea cucumbers died," said Xun, who estimated he had lost about 1.2 million yuan ($187,000).

          Wang Yamin, an associate professor from the Marine College under Shandong University at Weihai, said the total loss in aquaculture caused by the spills could add up to 1 billion yuan.

          "The estimate is based on the historical figure of the aquaculture industry in Bohai Bay," he explained. "But we should remember that damage to fishing resources is only a small part of the losses caused by oil spills," Wang said.

          ConocoPhillips China, however, argued that it has collected 56 samples across the coastal area along northwest Bohai Bay, but only two contained traces of the Penglai crude oil.

          It refused to reveal the name of the third-party company that conducted the testing.

          Jia Fangyi, a lawyer from Beijing-based Great Wall Law Firm, sued the company in maritime courts in Tianjin and Qingdao, and the High People's Court of Hainan province on Aug 9.

          "All of the marine resources in China belong to the 1.3 billion Chinese citizens, therefore the pollution has infringed on our rights to property and health," he said at a news conference announcing his lawsuits. "Each Chinese person has the right and obligation to file a suit."

          But all three courts refused to accept the case, he said on Monday.

          According to Storaker, ConocoPhillips China "has not received any notification or claims on compensation issues so far", and has not discussed any compensation yet.

          "This is something we'll deal with it according to Chinese laws if they have any claims coming to us," he said.

          The SOA announced on late Wednesday that it has begun to prepare a lawsuit against ConocoPhillips China for compensation. A team of lawyers is being organized by its North China Sea branch, the administration said on its website.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美亚洲精品中文字幕乱码| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 97人人添人人澡人人澡人人澡| 日韩女优一区二区视频| 国产视频有码字幕一区二区| 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 亚洲最大福利视频网| 亚洲a毛片| 亚洲精品国产av天美传媒| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| av偷拍亚洲一区二区三区| 久久综合97丁香色香蕉| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 亚洲熟女乱色一区二区三区| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 亚洲一区二区精品另类| 性一交一乱一乱一视频| 国产精品一区二区三区av| 鲁丝片一区二区三区免费| 一区二区三区av天堂| 亚洲色成人一区二区三区人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃麻豆 | 国产大陆av一区二区三区| 国内自拍偷拍一区二区三区| 人妻人人做人做人人爱| 日本久久综合久久综合| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 蜜臀av在线不卡一区| 亚洲av无码精品蜜桃| 亚洲欧美日韩国产成人| 精品国产大片中文字幕| 欧洲熟妇熟女久久精品综合 | 亚洲永久精品日韩成人av| 色国产视频| 91一区二区三区蜜桃臀| 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM| 一本加勒比hezyo无码人妻| 国产一区二区三区小说| 午夜在线不卡| 伦伦影院精品一区| 国产高清在线A免费视频观看| 50岁熟妇的呻吟声对白|