<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          PetroChina aims to pump 1b cu m of shale gas in Sichuan in '15

          Updated: 2011-09-26 17:25

          (Agencies)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          PetroChina hopes to produce 1 billion cubic meters of shale gas in 2015 from Southwest China's Sichuan basin, a company executive said on Sept 25, giving the country its first major commercial production of shale gas.

          PetroChina's explorers are working on three blocks Changning, Weiyuan and Fushun-Yongchuan in Sichuan, with the first two acreages totalling 6,567 square kilometers and the third one, the 3,818 square kilometers block under joint study with Royal Dutch Shell, said Li Luguang, head of PetroChina's Sichuan subsidiary.

          The remark by Li offers first concrete details on where Chinese firms might first pump shale gas commercially, after parent company PetroChina said in August that the firm aimed for a total output of 1.5 billion cubic meters of shale gas by 2015.

          China is at early stage in exploring for shale gas, with so far no commercial production.

          The world's top energy user is forecast to burn three times more natural gas by 2020 from around 100 billion cubic meters in 2010.

          When asked about the prospect of expanding cooperation with international energy firms, Li said "We will first focus on executing the existing one," referring to the joint study with Shell on the Fushun block.

          Shell has sunk two wells in the Fushun block and are drilling another three, which are expected to be completed by end of this year, said Li.

          One of the two wells drilled, Yang-101 tested a daily gas output of 60,000 cubic metres.

          Another Chinese firm, provincial-government-controlled Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum Group, aims to produce 500 million cubic meters by 2015.

          According to Wang Xiangzeng, the group's chief geologist, Yanchang estimates there are 15 to 18 trillion cubic meters of shale gas in the block, mostly continental shale formations, which it operates in north China's Ordos basin.

          Sinopec Corp, the country's second-biggest energy firm, has yet to come up with a shale gas target for 2015. "For shale gas, we will concentrate for the next two years on collecting data and doing research. We'll put in more work after 2013," said Gan Zhenwei, head of Sinopec's southwest subsidiary charged with developing upstream resources in Sichuan province.

          For tight sandstone gas, Gan said Sinopec aimed to develop 4.5 billion cubic meters of production capacity by 2015 in Sichuan and add more than 250 billion cubic meters of proven reserves in the 2011-2015 period.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人高清精品免费软件| 色综合热无码热国产| 久久人人97超碰精品| 欧美亚洲日韩国产人成在线播放| h无码精品动漫在线观看| 国产成人午夜福利在线播放| 国产真实乱人偷精品人妻| 99re视频精品全部免费| 国产亚洲综合欧美视频| 国产自产一区二区三区视频| 99RE8这里有精品热视频| 在线天堂最新版资源| 蜜桃mv在线播放免费观看视频| 国产午夜福利精品久久不卡| 一区二区不卡99精品日韩| 免费现黄频在线观看国产 | 亚洲中文精品人人永久免费| 狠狠色丁香婷婷亚洲综合| 国产成人高清精品亚洲一区| 久久99精品九九九久久婷婷| 国内丰满少妇一A级毛片视频| 国产欧美日韩视频怡春院| 国产成人永久免费av在线| 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久| 久久夜色精品国产爽爽| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2020老熟妇| 熟妇人妻无码中文字幕老熟妇| 男女扒开双腿猛进入爽爽免费看| 亚洲精品二区在线观看| 成人欧美一区二区三区在线观看| 在线播放深夜精品三级| 日韩毛片在线视频x| 中文字幕无码家庭乱欲| 四虎精品国产精品亚洲精| 亚洲真人无码永久在线| 99国精品午夜福利视频不卡99| 久久久久久久久18禁秘| 人摸人人人澡人人超碰手机版| 日区中文字幕一区二区| 成人精品一区二区三区四| 国产片AV国语在线观看手机版|