<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Companies wait to return to Libya

          Updated: 2011-10-27 09:10

          By Ding Qingfen (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

           Companies wait to return to Libya

          A huge housing estate on the outskirts of Benghazi that had been under construction by a Chinese contractor. Officials said that now is not the ideal time for Chinese companies to return to Libya, as there are many uncertainties and the government is still transitional. [Photo/China Daily]

          Commerce Ministry says time not yet right for rebuilding, investment

          BEIJING - China has been preparing to help its enterprises return to invest in Libya, but the time is not yet right for them to do so, officials from the Ministry of Commerce said.

          "Although the situation seems to have become clearer in Libya since the death of Muammar Gadhafi, now it is not an opportune time for Chinese companies to go back and invest in Libya as there are many uncertainties and the government is still transitional," said Xie Yajing, commercial counselor of the Department of West Asian and African Affairs of the Ministry of Commerce.

          But there are huge opportunities ahead for Chinese companies, she added.

          On Sunday, as Libya's interim government announced the nation's "liberation" after Gadhafi's death, many believed the reconstruction of Libya is drawing near, which would present opportunities for Chinese companies.

          But officials don't think it good time to go back. "We have been in the process of preparing for measures and possibilities on how to help Chinese companies go back to Libya during the past few months, and we are still engaged in discussion," said Xie Zhongmei, director of the ministry's Department of West Asian and African Affairs.

          Wu Fang, a senior researcher on African issues at the Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation with the ministry, said: "Not only companies, but also the Chinese government should closely watch how the situation develops."

          But Wu agreed with the ministry's assessment: "We needn't rush returning, because the security in Libya is worrisome. The National Transitional Council has not set a specific target for its economic development, and changes will happen with the interim administration in Libya."

          China Communications Construction Co Ltd said that going back to Libya is a systematic program that requires multilateral coordination and effort, according to an Economic Information report. The company also reportedly said that the investment prospects in Libya are not optimistic now.

          "Issues of security and a lack of building materials are the two top concerns," said Zhang Baozhong, deputy director in charge of the company's overseas projects.

          Chinese media have reported that the country's leading communications companies Huawei Technologies Co Ltd and ZTE Corp have returned to Libya. But executives from both companies said they have always had staff working in the nation since the political turbulence broke out.

          After Gadhafi's death was announced, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement on Friday that China expects that the "transition to an inclusive political process would start as soon as possible, to restore the social stability and rebuild the economy."

          Last month, China recognized Libya's National Transitional Council as Libya's ruling authority, saying the council had pledged to respect China's economic interests.

          China has no direct investment in Libya, but it has various contracted projects there. In 2009, these projects were worth $5.84 billion, 4.6 percent of China's total overseas contracted projects, which are worth $126.21 billion, according to the Ministry of Commerce.

          Before the conflict in Libya broke out eight months ago, Chinese companies had 50 contracted projects there worth $18.8 billion.

          "Opportunities for the Chinese companies will be huge, in both contracted projects and commodity trading, as Libya has no reason to exclude China, and it needs China," Wu said.

          In 2010, the bilateral trade was $6.58 billion, just 0.22 percent of China's total trade volume, and 11 percent of Libya's crude oil was sold to China, accounting for 2 to 3 percent of China's total oil imports, according to a report by the Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation.

          Ahmed Jehani, a senior official for reconstruction in the National Transitional Council, said in an interview with Reuters that Libya will honor all oil and gas contracts signed during the Gadhafi era, including those with Chinese companies.

          Li Jiabao and Chen Keyu contributed to this story.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人免费午夜在线观看| 亚洲+成人+国产| 日韩东京热一区二区三区| 亚洲av本道一区二区| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区 | 国产亚洲综合一区在线| av在线播放观看国产| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 国产又黄又爽又不遮挡视频| 国产精品视频中文字幕| 麻豆精品新a v视频中文字幕| 国产午夜A理论毛片| 236宅宅理论片免费| 福利一区二区视频在线| 亚洲一区二区三区激情视频| 亚洲国产成人久久一区久久| 50岁熟妇的呻吟声对白| 国产优质女主播在线观看| 羞羞影院午夜男女爽爽免费视频| 久久99精品久久久久久动态图| 久久精品国产精品亚洲综合| 人妻在线中文字幕| 久青草精品视频在线观看| 夜夜爽免费888视频| 亚洲一区二区三区av链接| 国产AV午夜精品一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码国产在丝袜APP| 日本一区二区三区视频一| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 在线亚洲妇色中文色综合| 精品国产AV无码一区二区三区| 尹人香蕉久久99天天拍| 中文无码vr最新无码av专区| 红杏av在线dvd综合| 精品日韩精品国产另类专区| 精品日韩精品国产另类专区| 男人一天堂精品国产乱码| 综合久久婷婷综合久久| 国产av亚洲精品ai换脸电影| 粉嫩jk制服美女啪啪| 精品偷拍被偷拍在线观看|