<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Bohai oil spill caused by illegal operation: report

          Updated: 2011-11-12 09:30

          By Wang Qian (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          BEIJING - The Penglai 19-3 oil leak, which polluted 6,200 square kilometers, an area roughly nine times the size of Singapore, was caused by illegal operation, China's ocean watchdog said on Friday.

          Results of an official investigation show ConocoPhillips, the operator, did not follow its developing plan for the oilfield's two platforms in Bohai Bay and affected the stability between layers under the seabed, which triggered the spill.

          The United States energy giant was also late in responding to the leak, said the State Oceanic Administration in a statement on Friday.

          The findings contradict the oil company's earlier explanation that a leak detected on June 4 was caused by a natural fault and may have been activated by reservoir pressure.

          In an e-mail response to the statement, company spokesman John McLemore said: "ConocoPhillips sincerely regrets these unfortunate incidents. We have fully cooperated throughout the extensive and thorough investigation, and have learned very important lessons."

          He said the company is implementing additional, customized enhancements to improve the safety of its operations. "We believe these lessons will help us in China and around the world," he added.

          China National Offshore Oil Corp (CNOOC), a partner with ConocoPhillips in the oilfield project, said in an e-mail statement that it will assist the US oil firm to deal with the subsequent issues in a proper manner.

          The State Oceanic Administration did not reveal when it will file a lawsuit against ConocoPhilips.

          The probe into the leak, launched in August, was conducted by officials from the ministries of environmental protection, transport, agriculture, land and resources, and the State administrations of work safety, oceans and energy resources.

          Lawyers and environmentalists applauded the release of the investigation and said the result will accelerate the legal procedure.

          "The investigation shows ConocoPhillips' illegal operation directly caused the incident and it should pay for the damages, environmentally and economically," said Wang Yamin, an associate professor at Shandong University's Marine College.

          He said the findings can now be used as evidence by victims of the spill.

          Ma Jun, director of the Institute of Public and Environmental Affairs, agreed and added that man-made errors and natural faults are totally different explanations for the incident.

          "We can be sure ConocoPhillips not only hid the incident from the public, but also lied about the reason," he added. Although the leak began on June 4, it was not revealed to the public until Southern Weekly published details on June 30. ConocoPhillips suspended production on the two leaking platforms at Penglai 19-3 on Sept 2 on the orders of the State Oceanic Administration.

          CNOOC said on Oct 24 that the leaks had been sealed by reservoir pressure reduction and a series of technological measures. However, the latest daily monitoring report released on Thursday by the ocean watchdog's North China Sea branch said a 20,000-square-meter oil sheen had been detected and cleaned near platform C.

          Although progress has been made, some lawyers and affected fishermen are hoping authorities will make more efforts to investigate the link between the spill and economic losses.

          Wang Haijun, a Beijing lawyer who represented 11 environmental groups in filing a lawsuit against ConocoPhillips and CNOOC, said the key in getting compensation for the victims is to prove the spill directly caused the death of scallops, shrimps and sea cucumbers.

          "With the investigation report, the affected fishermen have comprehensive evidence," he said, "but more needs to be done."

          Yang Jizhen, chairman of the Laoting Fisheries Association in Hebei province, said his lawsuit against ConocoPhillips was rejected because he does not have enough evidence.

          "We are facing economic losses of more than 300 million yuan ($47 million), but the court just doesn't accept our sample test results," Yang said. "All we can do is wait for government action."

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品日韩中文字幕| 亚洲成人av高清在线| 伊人久久大香线蕉av五月天| 亚日韩精品一区二区三区| 老鸭窝在钱视频| 国产亚洲av夜间福利香蕉149| 久草热8精品视频在线观看| 色窝视频在线在线视频| 国产高颜值不卡一区二区| 国产成人黄片免费观看| 激情综合网激情五月伊人| 久久综合给合久久狠狠97色| 国产日韩av免费无码一区二区三区| 欧美日韩一区二区三区视频播放| 91久久国产热精品免费| 成人乱码一区二区三区四区 | 中文字幕人妻中出制服诱惑| 中文字幕成人精品久久不卡| 久久久久久人妻一区二区无码Av | 国产精品尤物乱码一区二区| 国产av一区二区午夜福利| 亚洲国产成人久久77| 国产人妻大战黑人第1集| 丰满少妇呻吟高潮经历| 囯产精品久久久久久久久久妞妞| 免费人成黄页在线观看国产| 日韩欧国产精品一区综合无码| 又爽又黄又无遮掩的免费视频| 夫妻一起自拍内射小视频| 亚洲欧洲日韩国内高清| 亚洲精品无码永久在线观看| 一区二区三区国产不卡| 国产精品多p对白交换绿帽| 中文字幕人妻av第一区| 久久人妻系列无码一区| 久久精品夜色噜噜亚洲aa| 国产黄色一区二区三区四区| 亚洲av熟女国产一二三| 高清性欧美暴力猛交| 亚洲丰满老熟女激情av| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产|