<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Haitong delays its $1.7b offering in HK

          Updated: 2011-12-13 15:08

          By Elzio Barreto and Denny Thomas (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          The firm will relaunch the IPO in the first quarter of next year

          HONG KONG - Haitong Securities Co Ltd, China's No 2 brokerage by assets, has pulled its up to $1.7 billion Hong Kong stock offering because of poor market conditions, sources said on Monday. The news is the latest blow for new listings in Asia's once booming IPO center.

          The company was set to price the offering on Monday after last week's market roil delayed the pricing on Friday. Instead, the company decided not to pursue the offer and will relaunch it in the first quarter of next year, depending on market conditions, according to two of the three sources who confirmed the decision to Reuters.

          "People are very cautious about their investments coming into the end of the year," said Ronald Wang, managing director of China Merchant Securities Co Ltd. "They will be picky about the choices they make," he added.

          The fact that Haitong was not the first securities company to raise funds in Hong Kong this year did not help matters either, said Wang. In September, China's biggest listed brokerage, CITIC Securities Co Ltd, raised $1.7 billion and the stock tumbled 10.5 percent on its first day.

          "Most of the issuers will face a tough year in 2012 as the conditions next year are not going to be any better than this year," Wang added.

          The sources had direct knowledge about the matter but were not authorized to speak about it on the record. Haitong Securities' investor relations executives also declined comment.

          "Haitong doesn't have a huge urgency for funds right now and hence can afford to wait for the market to improve," said Core Pacific's senior analyst Timothy Li.

          Hong Kong, the world's busiest IPO market for the past two years, has seen a year-end rush for deals after the eurozone debt crisis virtually shut the IPO market in the second half.

          At least five more Hong Kong deals totaling about $1.5 billion are slated to be priced before the end of the year, according to IFR estimates. Haitong's decision to postpone its offer could cast doubt over the fate of some deals, said bankers.

          Haitong's offer was backed by the global private equity firm Warburg Pincus LLC, which had committed $210 million to the offer. It is rare for large IPOs backed by cornerstone investors to be pulled.

          Haitong was aiming to sell 1.229 billion new shares at between HK$9.38 ($1.20) and HK$10.58 each.

          Founded in 1988, the company has 210 branches in 113 cities in the Chinese mainland, with 13 more in Hong Kong and Macao and more than 4 million retail brokerage customers.

          Reuters

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本亚洲中文字幕不卡| 亚洲日本VA中文字幕在线| 国产主播一区二区三区| 亚洲成人av在线高清| 性欧美巨大乳| 久久羞羞色院精品全部免费| 又大又硬又爽免费视频| 亚洲av无码一区二区三区网站| 狠狠人妻久久久久久综合九色| 高清偷自拍亚洲精品三区| 最近中文字幕mv在线视频2018| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品| 99热在线只有精品| 亚洲精品中文av在线| 国产 另类 在线 欧美日韩 | 蜜桃视频在线观看免费网址入口| 精品久久精品久久精品久久| 永久免费av无码网站直播| 麻豆精品在线| 日本免费精品| 色窝窝免费一区二区三区| 国产肉丝袜在线观看| 亚洲天堂自拍| 激情综合色综合啪啪开心| 亚洲精品久久片久久久久| 国产亚洲一区二区三区四区 | 色妞永久免费视频| 国产一区二区三区不卡视频| 国产在线观看免费观看不卡| 乱人伦中文字幕成人网站在线| 99er热精品视频| 国产三级精品三级在线观看| 国产大陆av一区二区三区| 麻花传媒在线观看免费| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇视频| 99国产精品欧美一区二区三区| 亚洲VA中文字幕无码久久不卡| 夜夜高潮夜夜爽夜夜爱爱| 波多野结系列18部无码观看AV| 国产一区二区精品高清在线观看| 一区二区三区不卡国产|