<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          ZTE sees little effect from ruling

          Updated: 2012-02-09 09:59

          By Shen Jingting (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          ZTE sees little effect from ruling

          The exhibition booth of ZTE Corp, China's second-largest telecommunications equipment maker, at the 12th China (Tianjin) Information Technology Exposition in November. [Photo / China Daily] 

          Chinese companies won't make major strategy changes after Indian court's move on licenses

          BEIJING - ZTE Corp, China's second-largest telecommunications equipment maker, said an Indian court's ruling imposing penalties on local telecoms operators has had little impact on its performance, and the company's operations in India are running as usual.

          Earlier this month, the Supreme Court of India revoked 122 telecommunications licenses that were issued at below-market prices in 2008 amid a corruption scandal, the India-based Economic Times reported.

          The newspaper said Andimuthu Raja, the former telecoms minister, had resigned because of the case and was in jail awaiting trial.

          The ruling applies to licenses for eight operators, some of which are held by joint ventures involving foreign companies such as Telenor ASA of Norway and Emirates Telecommunications Corp of the United Arab Emirates.

          Media reports have said that many operators had purchased equipment from Chinese vendors Huawei Technologies Co Ltd and ZTE Corp.

          Huawei and ZTE, both among the world's top five telecommunications equipment companies, have invested heavily in India in the past decade.

          ZTE sees little effect from ruling

          That nation is the world's second-largest cellular market by subscribers, with 894 million at the end of December.

          In a statement to China Daily on Wednesday night, ZTE said the Indian court's ruling hadn't had a great effect.

          "Our company will pay close attention to the progress, and continue to expand in India's telecom market," it said.

          ZTE's Hong Kong-listed shares gained 3.44 percent to HK$22.55 ($2.90) on Wednesday.

          Huawei declined to comment on Wednesday. According to Huawei's official website, the company has invested about $200 million in India.

          It established its largest overseas research and development center, Huawei Technologies India, in Bangalore, in 1998.

          The Economic Times reported that Huawei had sold nearly $800 million worth of second-generation gear to the companies involved in the case, while ZTE had sold equipment worth $500 million. The paper did not reveal the source of its figures.

          Chinese analysts said that Huawei and ZTE might not come away unscathed, but the corruption scandal would not force Chinese companies to make a major strategy change in India.

          Zhao Hailin, an analyst with the research house IHS iSuppli Co, said that since many of the affected Indian operators had applied for credit from banks, it meant that banks would shoulder more risks than Chinese equipment makers.

          In addition, Huawei and ZTE had definitely received at least part of their payments due, Zhao said.

          "Because of intensified competition and the low pricing environment (in India), we have seen Huawei and ZTE experience a sliding revenue contribution from India over their global sales since 2008," Zhao added.

          In the first half of 2011, Huawei generated the equivalent of 3 billion yuan ($476.3 million) while ZTE gained 1.8 billion yuan in revenue from India, data from IHS iSuppli show.

          Revenue growth in India has been slower than in other markets, such as Europe.

          "It is inevitable for companies such as Huawei and ZTE to encounter various risks when they expand overseas," said Chen Jinqiao, deputy chief engineer at the China Academy of Telecommunications Research.

          "The smart way for Chinese companies is to adopt concrete methods to avoid risks, rather than retreat quickly when a problem occurs."

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产极品美女高潮无套| 国产午夜福利在线视频| 日韩乱码免费一区二区三区| 99在线小视频| 高清国产欧美一v精品| 亚洲av区一区二区三区| 一本一道中文字幕无码东京热| 蜜臀午夜一区二区在线播放| 亚洲国产成人一区二区在线| 国产肉体xxxx裸体137大胆| 亚洲欧洲日韩精品在线| 亚洲av色图一区二区三区| 麻豆精品一区二区综合av| 国产裸体美女永久免费无遮挡| 国产精品综合av一区二区| 成人欧美一区二区三区在线观看 | 丝袜美腿诱惑之亚洲综合网| 亚洲精品欧美综合二区| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦免费视频 | 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线 | 亚洲 校园 欧美 国产 另类| 浪漫樱花免费播放高清版在线观看| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 视频网站在线观看不卡| 九九热精品在线观看视频| 一级内射片在线网站观看视频| 亚洲自拍偷拍一区二区三区| 乱女乱妇熟女熟妇综合网| 亚洲国产精品高清线久久| 亚洲精品tv久久久久久久| 亚洲毛片多多影院| 日本一区二区三区专线| 亚洲国产激情一区二区三区| 国产在线精品中文字幕| 91日本在线观看亚洲精品| 久久成人亚洲香蕉草草| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 99久久精品一区二区国产| 亚洲AV永久无码天堂网一线| 国产色a在线观看| 无码精品国产d在线观看|