<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Business
          Home / Business / Macro

          12 provincial regions vow to reduce excess coal production

          chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2017-03-06 13:33

          12 provincial regions vow to reduce excess coal production

          In this photo taken on November 20, 2015, a worker sorts coal on a conveyer belt, near a coal mine?in Datong,?North China's Shanxi province. [Photo/VCG]

          A total of 12 provincial regions have unveiled targets to cut excess coal capacity in 2017, with Shanxi, Henan and Guizhou pleading the biggest reductions, China Securities Journal reported.

          Both Shanxi and Henan provinces plan to reduce coal output by 20 million tons this year, while Guizhou vows to cut production capacity by 15 million tons. The remaining regions' goals all stand below 8 million tons, the newspaper said.

          China will reduce steel production capacity this year by around 50 million tons and shut down at least 150 million tons of coal production facilities, Premier Li Keqiang said Sunday in the Government Work Report at the fifth session of the 12th National People's Congress.

          At the same time, the government will suspend or eliminate no less than 50 million kilowatts of coal-fired power generation capacity.

          The government pledges to make more use of market- and law-based methods to address the problems of "zombie enterprises," encourage enterprise mergers, restructuring, and bankruptcy liquidations, and shut down all outdated production facilities that fail to meet standards.

          In 2016, the country reduced coal capacity by 290 million tons and steel capacity by 65 million tons, said the premier.

          China will face a tough year to cut coal capacity in 2017, said Jiang Zhimin, vice-head of China National Coal Association. Last year, some of the coal mines involved in capacity cut were already idle or operating at half capacity, so it's easy to achieve the goal. However, the coal mines involved this year are all running at normal capacity, said Jiang.

          Furthermore, the resettlement of laid-off workers will be a difficult task for the government, Jiang added.

          The country will shut down 500 million tons of coal capacity and consolidate another 500 million tons into the hands of fewer but more efficient mine operators in the next three to five years, according to a guideline issued by the State Council.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 香蕉在线精品一区二区| 免费VA国产高清大片在线| 2021国产精品视频网站| 被喂春药蹂躏的欲仙欲死视频| 人人模人人爽人人喊久久| 亚洲AV无码不卡在线播放| 精品国产迷系列在线观看| 91丝袜美腿高跟国产老师在线| 国产福利午夜十八禁久久| 久久青青草原亚洲AV无码麻豆| 亚洲午夜成人精品无码app| 精品九九热在线免费视频| 亚洲欧洲自拍拍偷综合| 欧美日本精品一本二本三区| 国产在线精品国偷产拍| 国产亚洲一二三区精品| 久久久噜噜噜久久| 人妻丰满熟妞av无码区| 大地资源免费视频观看| 日韩深夜福利视频在线观看| 日韩不卡在线观看视频不卡| 精品超清无码视频在线观看| 视频一区二区三区国产在线| 国产成人亚洲日韩欧美| 一个添下面两个吃奶把腿扒开| 亚洲av优女天堂熟女久久| 亚洲欧美日本久久网站| 九九久久人妻一区精品色| 伊人天天久大香线蕉av色| 无码无套少妇毛多18pxxxx| 丰满的少妇一区二区三区| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品无码专区| 国产一区二区三区高清视频| 国产女人看国产在线女人| 国产精品黄色大片在线看| 热久久美女精品天天吊色| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 中文字幕无码不卡免费视频| 精品人人妻人人澡人人爽人人牛牛| 国产一区二区三区导航| 2021国产精品自产拍在线|