<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          CHINA / National

          Migrant workers to get basic job healthcare
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2006-04-25 09:12

          The Chinese government is launching a program to provide basic occupational health services for migrant workers this year.

          The pilot scheme in 20 counties over 10 provinces comes as the Ministry of Health prepares to conduct a survey on the occupational health of migrant workers, said a ministry official Monday.

          The ministry has listed the study as a priority, said Su Zhi, deputy head of the Division of Supervision under the ministry.

          The basic occupational health services would be paid for by employers under existing employment laws, but the ministry has asked the State Council to establish a fund to help cover the costs of migrant workers' healthcare in cases of occupational illness and injury.

          The number of migrant workers is estimated at 120 million and the workforce in rural enterprises amounts to 80 million, according to a report released by the State Council.

          Most migrant workers in cities and workers in rural enterprises were employed in arduous and harmful jobs, but had no medical insurance and little awareness of safety issues, making them a high-risk group of occupational diseases, said Li Dehong, an expert with the China Center for Disease Control.

          Moreover, 90 percent of enterprises were small or medium-sized and had little awareness of occupational hazards and provided few safety measures for their staff, said Health Vice-Minister Chen Xiaohong.

          The ministry would set up a pilot network to improve reporting and monitoring of occupational diseases as the existing reporting system was incomplete, said Su Zhi.

          Health files should be set up at migrant workers' hometowns, to which they usually returned during the traditional new year period, he said.

          Last year, the ministry received 12,212 reports of occupational diseases, 75.11 percent of which were pneumoconiosis, a chronic disease of the lungs resulting from long-term inhalation of dust and primarily affecting miners, sandblasters and metal grinders.

          In addition, more than 200 cases of acute occupational poisoning occurred every year, affecting hundreds of people and causing millions of yuan in economic losses, said Chen Xiaohong.

          The Ministry of Health and the State Administration of Work Safety would jointly improve monitoring of occupational disease control and educate employers on the law and social responsibility, he said.

          The two departments and the All-China Federation of Trade Unions jointly awarded 56 enterprises with the accolade of "State model enterprise on occupational health" on Monday. They were judged on strict standards based on existing guidelines and regulations, funding, working conditions and equipment, and provision of health insurance for their workers.

          The enterprises are expected to share and publicize their experience with other enterprises in promoting occupational health.

           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本一区二区三区在线 |观看| 中文字幕 欧美日韩| 日韩综合夜夜香内射| 日本熟妇人妻一区二区三区 | 中文字幕网伦射乱中文| 亚洲精品第一区二区三区| 亚洲av午夜福利精品一区二区| 国产精品自拍自在线播放| 99re在线视频观看| 日韩av一区二区三区精品| 亚洲综合无码明星蕉在线视频| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁超碰97| 日韩精品18禁一区二区| 国产毛片A啊久久久久| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 免费VA国产高清大片在线 | 色成人亚洲| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天古典| 中文人妻| 成人性生交片无码免费看| 在线天堂新版资源www在线下载| 国产99视频精品免费专区| 亚洲精品日韩在线丰满| 国产成人综合亚洲AV第一页| 99精品国产一区在线看| 国产乱人视频在线播放| 日韩乱码视频一区二区三区| 欧美日韩一线| 国产一区二区av天堂热| 亚洲国产精品无码久久电影| 色老99久久精品偷偷鲁| 成人AV专区精品无码国产| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 狠狠色综合网站久久久久久久| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫| 国产午夜成人无码免费看| 一本一道久久久a久久久精品91| 亚洲欧美牲交| 日韩精品一区二区三区在线观看的| 狠狠亚洲色一日本高清色| 欧美成人片在线观看|