<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          CHINA / Regional

          47 killed in village explosion in Shanxi
          (chinadaily.com.cn/Xinhua)
          Updated: 2006-07-07 10:12

          A powerful explosion at a villager's home in Shanxi province killed 47 people and injured 20 others early Friday morning, Xinhua reported.

          Earlier reports put the death toll at 30, but it rises as rescue operation goes on.

          The blast, said to be triggered off by explosives stored home, occurred at about 6:30am at the home of a villager in Dongzhai Village, Dongzhai Township, Ningwu county, north China's Shanxi province.

          A county official said the villager's home caught fire first and then many villagers rushed there to help extinguish the blaze.

          Suddenly, an explosion occurred and 37 were killed in the explosion, and ten more died in the process of medical treatment.

          Preliminary investigation found that the explosion was caused by illegally stored explosives in the fire, the official said. But it is unknown how much explosive the villager illegalled stored at his one-story house.

          Rescue efforts are underway there and local officials have rushed to the site to direct the rescue operation. More than 200 fire fighters, armed police and public security police are busy clearing off the debris from the explosion.

          The cause of the explosion is under further investigation, Xinhua reported.

          Zhang Baoshun, secretary of the Shanxi Provincial Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC), demanded that all out efforts be made to rescue the injured, and responsible persons be punished according to law.

          Ningwu County, administered by Xinzhou City, takes a bus ride of more than four hours to reach from Taiyuan, the provincial capital.

          Party and government authorities of Ningwu and Xinzhou have rushed to the spot to oversee the rescue work.

          A rescue headquarters, with the leader of Ningwu County Government as the commander-in-chief and consisting of seven specialized-task missions, has been formed to carry out the rescue operation.

          More than 200 fire fighters, armed police and public security police are busy clearing off the debris from the explosion.


          Ningwu was not the first time shattered by this fatal blast. In July 2 last year, a gas explosion at the Jiajiabao Coal Mine in Ningwu killed 36 people and injured 11. The mine's owner hid the bodies of 17 dead miners after explosion to evade punishment.

          With vast coal reserves, Shanxi Province, commonly known as "sea of coal, is the biggest coal producer in China. However, legions of fatal accidents occur in the province each year, and tragedies caused by illegal storage of explosives used for mining.

          A similar bloody explosive explosion occurred in Yuanping City of the province in April this year. More than three tons of explosives illegally hidden in the garage of the staff hospital affiliated to the Xuangang Coal and Electricity Company detonated, killing 34 people.

          In June this year, 10 people were killed when privately stored explosives went off in a residential building in Fanshi County of Shanxi Province.

           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 手机无码人妻一区二区三区免费| 伊人久久大香线蕉网av| 牛鞭伸入女人下身的真视频| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 人妻暴雨中被强制侵犯在线| 日韩av在线一区二区三区| 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 国产女人在线视频| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 国产亚洲色婷婷久久99精品| 亚洲一区二区精品另类| xxxxxl日本17上线| 国精偷拍一区二区三区| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 亚洲一级特黄大片在线观看| 啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬高潮了电影片段| 亚洲午夜久久久影院伊人| 亚洲人成网线在线播放VA | 国产二区三区不卡免费| 中文无码高潮到痉挛在线视频| A男人的天堂久久A毛片| 顶级嫩模精品视频在线看| www.一区二区三区在线 | 中国| 久久毛片少妇高潮| 国产三级精品在线免费| 亚洲黄日本午夜一区二区| 久久久99精品成人片中文字幕| 国产精品毛片在线看不卡| 国产成人精品三级在线影院| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽不要vip软件| 人妻无码不卡中文字幕系列| 综合久久婷婷综合久久| 黄色段片一区二区三区| 不卡在线一区二区三区视频| 国产SUV精品一区二区88L| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 最新中文乱码字字幕在线| 国产欧美日韩专区发布| 亚洲成人av在线资源| 亚洲综合无码中文字幕第2页| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频 |