<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          CHINA / Center

          China urge diplomacy as Japan pushes for DPRK sanctions
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2006-07-09 09:52

          China and Russia on Friday called for diplomatic resolution regarding Pyongyang's missile launch crisis amid Japan's push for sanctions against the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).

          China believes that instead of seeking sanctions against Pyongyang, the UN Security Council can best make a unanimous and firm response to DPRK's missile launch "through a presidential statement with strong messages", said Wang Guangya, Chinese Permanent Representative to the United Nations.

          Besides such strong messages, the UN Security Council, as the most important world organization, should take actions responsibly by taking into account all possible negative consequences that they might lead to, said Wang.

          "All actions taken by the Security Council, if we are going to take one, would be conducive to the diplomatic effort which is now underway," said the Chinese diplomat.

          Earlier, Russia's UN ambassador Vitaly Churkin said Russia had "serious concerns" over DPRK's actions.

          But he voiced Russia's opposition to sanctions, saying "in my mind we could consider the format of a presidential statement."

          He urged all parties to be "clear-headed" and keep in mind the need for talks to achieve a diplomatic solution.

          Japan presented a draft Security Council resolution on Friday that seeks sanctions against the DPRK.

          The draft, co-sponsored by Britain, France and the United States, invokes Chapter 7 of the UN Charter, which authorizes sanctions or even military action.

          The text of the draft said that "member states shall take those steps necessary to prevent missiles and missile-related items, materials, goods, technology being transferred, including through intermediaries, to end users in or supplying DPRK's missile and weapons of mass destruction programs."

          Demanding that Pyongyang should "immediately cease the development, testing, deployment and proliferation of ballistic missiles and re-establish its preexisting commitments to moratorium on missile launching," it also calls on member states to "take those steps necessary to prevent the procurement of missiles or missile-related items, goods and technology from the DPRK."

          Kenzo Oshima, Japanese Ambassador to the United Nations, said his delegation would ask for a vote on the draft on Saturday. But U.S. Ambassador John Bolton said that did not necessarily mean a vote would take place on Saturday.

          Diplomats might hold off voting until next week to give more time to diplomatic efforts, observers here said.

          Earlier on Thursday, the DPRK Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the latest missile launches were part of the routine military exercises staged by the DPRK army for upgrading the nation's military self-defense capacity.

           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人精品一区日本无码网| 国产欧美va欧美va香蕉在| 国产精品中文字幕免费| 在线无码免费看黄网站| 欧美做受视频播放| 久久人人97超碰爱香蕉 | 久久精品水蜜桃av综合天堂 | 日本高清免费毛片久久| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区| 91精品乱码一区二区三区| 久9re热视频这里只有精品免费| 99久久无色码中文字幕| 久草国产手机视频在线观看| 一本av高清一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人精品福利在线观看 | 九九热视频在线精品18| 影视先锋av资源噜噜| 国产精品一区二区三区黄| 91中文字幕在线一区| 亚洲精品久久麻豆蜜桃| 挺进粗大尤物人妻中文字幕| 国产精品亚洲av三区色| 国产三级视频网站| 最近中文字幕mv在线视频2018| 亚洲另类丝袜综合网| 午夜国产精品视频免费看电影| 亚洲欧洲日韩国内高清| 2021国产精品自产拍在线| 福利一区二区视频在线| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二| 亚洲精品一区二区在线播| 精品一区二区三区无码视频| 青青草成人免费自拍视频| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费| 亚洲伊人久久大香线蕉av| аⅴ天堂中文在线网| 国产精品不卡一区二区在线| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 日韩av裸体在线播放| 国产视频一区二区三区麻豆| 亚洲和欧洲一码二码三码|