<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          CHINA / National

          Provinces prepare for landing of Kaemi
          By Qiu Quanlin (China Daily)
          Updated: 2006-07-25 06:47

          GUANGZHOU: While the coastal provinces of Guangdong and Fujian have enjoyed little time to recover after being hard hit by Typhoon Bilis, both locations are on high alert as Typhoon Kaemi approaches.

          Armed Police soldiers and fishers work to be prepared for the upcoming typhoon Kaemi in Taizhou, east Fujian Province on July 24, 2006. [Xinhua]
          As of 2 pm yesterday, the eye of Kaemi was located about 220 kilometres east of Hengchun, Taiwan Province, and was moving northwestward at 18 to 20 kilometres per hour, sources with the Guangdong Provincial Meteorological Bureau said.

          The typhoon was expected to hit the central and southern parts of Taiwan's eastern coastal areas sometime between last night and this morning.

          "It will pass across the Taiwan Straits and land in the central and southern areas of Fujian Tuesday night or Wednesday morning," Lu Shan, chief forecaster of the bureau, said.

          The Office of Flood and Drought Relief in Fujian Province ordered all vessels to return to harbour last night and local governments have been advised to pay special attention to the safety of people living in temporary shelters in coal mines and mountainous areas.

          The office also asked local governments to boost patrols along reservoirs and dams in preparation for further flooding after Bilis struck the province last week.

          At least 43 people died and more than 3 million in Fujian have been affected since Typhoon Bilis swept over most of the province.

          Because of Kaemi, most areas in Guangdong will again see rainstorms starting tonight. The eastern areas and two mountainous cities of Meizhou and Heyuan, which were severely hit by Bilis after July 14, will again be hit by heavy rain.

          "Although Kaemi is not expected to land in Guangdong, we advised relevant government departments to draft plans to guide against further potential natural disasters," Lu said in an interview with China Daily yesterday.

          Kaemi will also bring strong gale winds to the eastern coastal areas in Guangdong, Lu said.

          "Special attention should be given to the areas flooded by Bilis, which killed 612 people in China, to prevent further flooding," Lu said.

          "Reservoirs and rivers in flood-hit areas can hold no more water after Bilis swept through."

          The flood and drought relief office in Guangdong, together with other government organizations, held a working conference yesterday afternoon to develop measures to call fishermen back to shore, check and protect reservoirs, monitor natural disasters such as floods and landslides and arrange the safe evacuation of citizens.

           
           

          Related Stories
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美肥老太交视频免费| 国产精品亚洲аv无码播放| 青青青草国产熟女大香蕉| 最近中文字幕日韩有码| 国产精品爆乳在线播放| 国产精品人伦一区二区三| 中文人妻| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 精选国产av精选一区二区三区| 俄罗斯xxxx性全过程| 国产亚洲综合一区二区三区| japanese边做边乳喷| 大肉大捧一进一出好爽视频mba| 日本真人添下面视频免费| 亚洲国产性夜夜综合| 国产精品爽爽ⅴa在线观看| av色国产色拍| 久久久久香蕉国产线看观看伊| 九九热在线视频观看精品| 久久人体视频| 久久狠狠一本精品综合网| 他掀开裙子把舌头伸进去添视频 | 亚洲国产香蕉视频欧美| 国产伦码精品一区二区| 中文有码人妻字幕在线| 2020年最新国产精品正在播放| 日韩精品少妇无码受不了| 亚洲精品第一页中文字幕| 国产精品三级av一区二区| 国产精品亚洲一区二区z| 黑人巨大精品oideo| 蜜桃AV抽搐高潮一区二区| 亚洲国产成人无码网站大全| 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 亚洲男女一区二区三区| 欧美日韩综合在线精品| 亚洲欧美牲交| 天天爱天天做天天爽夜夜揉| 亚洲成人精品综合在线 | 91色老久久精品偷偷蜜臀| 亚洲午夜福利精品无码不卡|