<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          CHINA / National

          Hu expresses condolences over Chinese UN observer's death
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2006-07-26 20:03

          Chinese President Hu Jintao on Wednesday expressed his "deep condolences" over the death of a Chinese UN observer killed in an Israeli air raid on a UN post in south Lebanon, according to a statement from Chinese Foreign Ministry.

          President Hu "demanded the Chinese departments concerned properly handle the aftermath of the incident and take every measure necessary to ensure the safety of Chinese nationals in Lebanon," said the statement.

          The air raid on early Wednesday killed four UN observers, including one from China. The other three were from Finland, Austria and Canada, UN Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) sources confirmed.

          "After being informed of the tragic death of the Chinese peacekeeper early this morning, President Hu had instructed the departments concerned to condemn the attack on UN peacekeepers and expressed his deep condolences on the victims and sincere sympathy for their families," it said.

          The Chinese victim named Du Zhaoyu, a Lieutenant Colonel of the Chinese People's Liberation Army with a postgraduate degree, was born in Jinan, capital of east China's Shandong Province. He was sent to Lebanon in January this year as a UN observer.

          Du had worked as secretary to the military attache in the Chinese embassy in India. Du is survived by his wife, who also serves in the Chinese military, and a one-year-old son.

          China on Wednesday felt "deeply shocked" by and "strongly condemned" an Israeli air raid and urged for immediate ceasefire.

          "China urges the concerned sides, especially Israel, to take tangible measures to ensure the security of UN peacekeepers," said Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao Wednesday.

          He called on concerned sides back to the track of talks to seek a political solution.

          "China will work with the international community, further diplomatic efforts and push the Middle East situation back to peace and stability at an early date," Liu said.

          Chinese Assistant Foreign Minister Zhai Jun called in Israeli Ambassador Yehoyada Haim Wednesday morning and made solemn representations.

          "China strongly condemns the activity to raid the UN peacekeeping post and urges Israel to carry out a thorough investigation and apologize to China and the victim's families, and coordinate with China to deal with the aftermath," Zhao told the ambassador.

          Israel has intensified its air raids on Lebanese targets since launching a massive assault on July 12 when Lebanon's Hezbollah guerillas kidnapped two Israeli soldiers and killed eight in cross-border attacks.

          Over 350 Lebanese and 42 Israelis have been killed in the two-week conflicts.

          Some 180 Chinese staff officers, engineers as well as three observers, including Du, were working in Lebanon, as part of the UN peacekeeping mission, according to diplomatic sources.

          "Since the armed conflicts broke out in mid-July, President Hu has made quite a few instructions, requiring the related departments to ensure the safety of the Chinese people in Lebanon, " according to the statement.

          Chinese Ambassador to the UN Wang Guangya on Wednesday made an emergency call to UN Deputy Secretary-General Mark Malloch Brown, asking the UN to require Israel to take every measure to ensure the safety of UN peacekeepers, including those from China, and look into the incident.

          Milos Struger, spokesman of the UNIFIL said earlier that an Israeli bomb directly hit the base of the UN Observer Group in the town of Khiam near the eastern end of the border with Israel.

          UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan said in a statement that he was "shocked and deeply distressed" by the attack, saying it's "apparently deliberate targeting by Israeli Defense Forces."

          In Jerusalem, Israel expressed regret on Wednesday over the deaths of four UN observers in south Lebanon.

          "Israel sincerely regrets the tragic death of the UN personnel in south Lebanon," said Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Mark Regev.

           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品av一区二区三区| 欧美老熟妇牲交| 国产精品自在自线视频| 国产成人精彩在线视频| 亚洲黄色高清| 国产在线无码精品无码| 国产精品无码无卡在线观看久 | 精品国产片一区二区三区| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 国内精品久久久久影视| 日日摸夜夜添狠狠添欧美| 亚洲bt欧美bt精品| 日韩中文字幕精品人妻| 久久夜色精品国产爽爽| 激情亚洲专区一区二区三区| 国产成熟妇女性视频电影| 9色国产深夜内射| 免费一区二三区三区蜜桃| 亚洲精品久久麻豆蜜桃| 午夜激情福利在线免费看| 野花韩国高清电影| 国产精品护士| 成人做受视频试看60秒| 色噜噜av男人的天堂| 国产女同疯狂作爱系列| 亚洲国产一区二区三区亚瑟| 精品国产一区二区三区av性色| 亚洲中文字幕精品久久久久久动漫| 精品一区二区三区在线观看l| 1024国产基地永久免费| 久久这里有精品国产电影网| 最新亚洲人成网站在线观看| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 国产成人精品一区二区| 亚洲国产精品不卡毛片a在线| 精品亚洲高潮喷水精品视频| 成人亚洲欧美一区二区三区| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 日本A级视频在线播放| 欧美一区二区三区欧美日韩亚洲| 免费大片黄国产在线观看|