<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          CHINA / Regional

          Five killed as Typhoon lashes South China
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-08-04 13:57

          Tropical Storm Prapiroon left five people dead in southern China's Guangdong province, state television reported Friday as high winds and heavy rain lashed an area where 400,000 people had earlier been evacuated.

          The brief report on the national midday news didn't give any details of where or how the deaths occurred.

          By late morning, Prapiroon's wind speed had dropped from typhoon level to tropical storm as it dumped rain on the Guangxi region on China's southern coast, the China Meteorological Administration said.

          The storm's sustained wind speed slowed to 83 kilometers (51 miles) per hour, down from 118 kph (74 mph) when it came ashore Thursday night in populous Guangdong province, the agency said. It said the storm was expected to keep moving west or northwest at 13 kph (8 mph).

          Stormy weather was forecast through Saturday across the provinces of Guangdong, Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan and Hainan, China's southernmost island and a popular tourist destination.

          Authorities evacuated about 400,000 residents in low-lying areas of Guangdong, Guangxi and Hainan, about 600 kilometers (370 miles) southwest of Hong Kong in the South China Sea, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

          Ferry services linking Hainan to the mainland were also suspended.

          Some 84,000 people were forced to flee their homes in Guangxi, Xinhua said. It didn't give a breakdown of the evacuations in Guangdong and Hainan.

          More than 62,000 boats returned to port in the three provinces, and rescue teams were put on alert, Xinhua said.

          Prapiroon killed six people earlier as it passed across the Philippines, and one person in Hong Kong was injured Wednesday when high winds toppled empty cargo containers at a shipping terminal.

          Several vessels ran aground and ferry services were suspended.

          Hong Kong's airport said hundreds of flights were diverted, delayed or canceled.

          The typhoon season started early in China this year, where storms have already killed more than 1,460 people, mainly in the densely populated southeast.

          Chinese officials estimate more than 1 million houses have been damaged and millions of hectares (acres) of farmland and forests destroyed.

          Prapiroon, named after the Thai rain god, is the region's eighth major storm of the season. It comes in the wake of last week's Typhoon Kaemi, which killed at least 35 people in China and left dozens missing in flooding and landslides.

           
           

          Related Stories
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧乱色国产精品兔费视频| 成人乱码一区二区三区四区| 内射视频福利在线观看| 成人免费视频一区二区三区| 青青青视频免费一区二区| a网站在线观看| 色噜噜亚洲男人的天堂| 99热亚洲人色精品国产88| 国产真实精品久久二三区| 久久精品熟女亚洲av艳妇| 国产视频 视频一区二区| 欧美日韩另类国产| 在线天堂中文新版www| 少妇和邻居做不戴套视频| 欧美xxxx性bbbbb喷水| 中文字幕国产精品日韩| 久一在线视频| 伊人久久大香线蕉综合观| 国产在线一区二区在线视频| 成人午夜污一区二区三区| 国产精品午夜福利在线观看| 免费看欧美日韩一区二区三区 | 国产亚洲av手机在线观看| 精品人妻码一区二区三区| 精品无码久久久久久久久久 | 亚洲国产成人久久精品软件| 欧美交A欧美精品喷水| 亚洲色一色噜一噜噜噜| 厨房掀起裙子从后面进去视频| 巨爆乳中文字幕爆乳区| 妓女妓女一区二区三区在线观看| 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 成年丰满熟妇午夜免费视频| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 欧美性猛交XXXX黑人猛交| 亚洲国产精品毛片在线看| 一区二区在线 | 欧洲| 亚洲熟妇一区二区三个区| 88久久精品无码一区二区毛片| 久久精品国产亚洲夜色av| 538国产视频|