<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Death toll of NE China colliery flooding rises to six

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2006-12-10 14:13

          FUXIN, Liaoning -- The death toll of a colliery flooding in northeast China's Liaoning Province rose to six on Sunday, while two other miners are still trapped underground, said the rescue headquarters.

          The sixth body was retrieved at 11:00 p.m. Saturday, said Gao Minhui, a member of the rescue headquarters.

          The official also predicted a slim survival chance for the two missing.

          So far, the rescue operation was going slowly due to complicated situation underground, said Gao.

          The flooding occurred Thursday afternoon in Ping'an Coal Mine in the coal-rich city of Fuxin when ten miners were working underground.

          Two miners were rescued out of the pit Friday. They were being treated in a local hospital and were out of danger, hospital sources said.

          Preliminary investigations showed that water in an old abandoned tunnel suddenly burst into the new-developed tunnels in the coal mine, and as a result, several small tunnels were blocked by sand and rocks washed there by the floodwater.

          More than 160 rescuers divided into four groups are working on rotation and round-the-clock to rescue trapped miners. They went down the shaft to clear the blocked tunnels Friday afternoon, Gao said.

          Rescuers have to transport the sand and rocks out of the shaft before reaching the trapped miners but due to the narrow tunnel, the clean-up work was going on slowly, Gao added.

          "So long as there is hope, we'll not stop our rescue efforts," Gao said.

          The compensation work also started on Sunday and families of each miner will be paid at least 200,000 yuan (about 25,000 U.S. dollars), said the official.

          Over the past two weeks, at least 126 miners were killed in mine incidents in China and investigations have shown that most of the incidents occurred as the mine owners violated safety regulations and illegal production.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品无码免费不卡| 成人区人妻精品一区二蜜臀| 国产精品一区二区三区黄| 久久青草国产精品一区| 国产99在线 | 亚洲| 国产在线观看毛带| 国产视频一区二区三区视频| AV最新高清无码专区| 国产高清在线精品一区二区三区| 国产成人亚洲综合图区| 综合99综合久久久久久久 | 无卡国产精品| 日韩av在线一区二区三区| 亚洲AV网一区二区三区| 狠狠色综合久久狠狠色综合| 久久亚洲精品国产精品婷婷| 美腿少妇资源在线网站| 亚洲国产韩国欧美在线| 激情在线一区二区三区视频| 中文字幕精品亚洲无线码二区| 国产一区二区视频在线| 无遮挡1000部拍拍拍免费| 国产在线不卡免费播放| 国产精品任我爽爆在线播放6080 | 中文字幕精品人妻丝袜| 成人国产精品一区二区免费麻豆| 中文字幕国产精品av| 国产在线自在拍91精品黑人| 久久亚洲精品成人av秋霞| 亚洲精品国产美女久久久| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠视频| 亚洲h在线播放在线观看h| 国产成人亚洲欧美二区综合| 亚洲综合中文字幕久久| 青青青爽在线视频观看| 精品国产一区二区三区国产区| 国产91精品一区二区蜜臀| 国产精品户外野外| 国产男女黄视频在线观看| 日本一卡2卡3卡四卡精品网站|