<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Coal mine blast kills 13 in Shanxi

          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2007-01-13 17:56

          A gas blast killed 13 coal miners and injured nine in China's northern Shanxi province, Xinhua news agency reported on Saturday.

          The explosion took place on Friday at Niuxinhui Coal Mine in Ningwu county of Shanxi province, when 30 miners were working underground, Xinhua said, citing Tan Shengwang, head of the county's work safety administration.

          The accident killed 11 miners on the spot. Two others, badly injured, died on the way to hospital, while nine are still in medical care.

          The legally-registered coal mine was undertaking an expansion project approved by the provincial coal industry authorities, Xinhua said.

          The cause of accident is under investigation.

          Deaths in Chinese coal mines, the world's deadliest, fell by 20 percent in 2006 while output rose by about 200 million tonnes.

          An average 13 coal miners a day, or a total of 4,746 people, died in thousands of blasts, floods and other accidents last year.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇人妻偷人精品一区二| 亚洲av伦理一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕无码专区| 极品蜜臀黄色在线观看| 2021亚洲国产精品无码| 国产91专区一区二区| 国产精品99久久免费观看| 亚洲熟伦熟女新五十熟妇| 九九热精品视频在线| 国产乱码日韩精品一区二区 | 国产尤物精品人妻在线| 美女午夜福利视频一区二区| 欧美成人精品一区二区三区免费| 亚洲精品综合网二三区| 依依成人精品视频在线观看 | 国产午夜精品理论片小yo奈| 日韩精品无码区免费专区| 日韩成人无码v清免费 | 欧美和黑人xxxx猛交视频| 国产高潮大叫在线观看| 九九热在线免费视频播放| 国产理论精品| 久久国产国内精品国语对白| 国产精品毛片一区二区| 国产精品老年自拍视频| 国产精品一在线观看| 高清无码午夜福利视频| 成人拍拍拍无遮挡免费视频| 夹得好湿真拔不出来了动态图| 双乳奶水饱满少妇呻吟免费看 | 欧美交性一级视频免费| 国产成人综合色就色综合| 成人国产精品一区二区网站| 久久99精品久久久久久9| 亚洲成人精品一区免费| 深夜福利资源在线观看| 欧美日韩一线| 久久热99这里只有精品| 亚洲欧洲一区二区免费| 精品久久久久无码| 色婷婷综合久久久久中文字幕|