<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          66 killed in South China flood

          By Xie Chuanjiao (China Daily)
          Updated: 2007-06-11 06:39


          A man climbs a ladder to reach a drainage sluice station in Zi Jin County, South China's Guangdong Province June 10, 2007. It is the worst flood to threaten 15 towns of the county in 50 years. [Xinhua]

          Days of torrential rain in southern China have killed 66 people and left 12 missing by last night, according to the Ministry of Civil Affairs. Nearly 9 million people have been affected.

          Floods caused by heavy rains damaged 94,000 houses and destroyed 48,000 in the region; and forced the evacuation of about 591,000 people, a ministry spokesman said.

          About 294,800 hectares of crops were affected, of which 53,000 hectares were completely destroyed, he said.

          From Wednesday to Saturday, continuous rain, mudslides and floods hit Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Jiangxi and Fujian, affecting more than 8.97 million people.

          Related readings:
          Flood hits Guangdong
          Half of China on flood alert, 23 dead
          Prepare for the possible flood
          Heavy downpour hits central China city
          Vice premier calls to strengthen flood-control
          Henan practises for possible flood
          Floods and mud slides leave 21 dead, 11 missing
          Yangtze River at risk of major flooding -report
          The disasters have caused an overall loss of more than 2.9 billion yuan ($371 million), according to the ministry, which has sent rescue and relief teams to the disaster areas.

          The State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters said yesterday that Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou and Hunan have been hardest hit.

          The National Meteorological Center yesterday forecast heavy rain south of the Yangtze River and continued downpours in South China until Thursday.

          The headquarters has activated the level-4 emergency response, the highest in the country.

          In Guangdong, 14 people were killed in rain-triggered landslides or house collapses till last night, and 1.45 million people in 17 counties have been affected, according to the headquarters.

          China Central Television said floods caused direct losses of nearly 100 million yuan ($13 million) in the province.

          In neighboring Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, 13 people were killed in torrential rains that began last Wednesday; and 1.97 million people affected.

          On Thursday and Friday, when senior high school graduates across the country were taking the annual college entrance examination, thousands of candidates in Quanzhou county of Guangxi had to be moved to backup exam centers as heavy rain submerged their classrooms.

          In Central China's Hunan Province, heavy rainfall on the fifth successive day yesterday left three people dead, one missing, 158,000 homeless and affecting more than 1.33 million people in 11 cities and counties.

          Direct losses in Guangxi and Hunan are estimated at 449 million yuan ($58.6 million) and 580 million yuan ($75.8 million).

          Jiao Meiyan, director of the National Meteorological Center, attributed the continuous heavy rainfall in part to "global climate change".

          She also said the country's capability in flood control was improving with "more financial input and more accurate forecasts".

          "The number of casualties has been declining in recent years, which is substantial progress in a densely populated nation with very complex climate conditions," she added.

          Experts had earlier forecast floods in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River this summer.

          Chen Lei, minister of water resources, warned yesterday that the Songhua River in Northeast China's Heilongjiang Province is also likely to be hit by heavy flooding this year.

          Xinhua contributed to the story



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻精品久久无码区 | 国产欧美va欧美va在线| 亚洲色欲色欲在线大片| 97国产成人无码精品久久久| 二区三区亚洲精品国产| 综合欧美视频一区二区三区| 无遮高潮国产免费观看韩国| 日韩亚洲国产激情一区二区| 99RE6在线视频精品免费下载| 北岛玲中文字幕人妻系列| 国产360激情盗摄全集| 国产成人麻豆亚洲综合无码精品| 国产性色播播毛片| 午夜福利国产盗摄久久性| 免费午夜无码视频在线观看| 91国内精品久久久久影院| 九九热在线免费视频播放| 欧美成年性h版影视中文字幕| 国产成本人片无码免费2020| 成全影视大全在线观看| 成人乱人乱一区二区三区| 丰满人妻一区二区乱码中文电影网| 中文字幕在线国产精品| 日本熟妇浓毛| 五月婷网站| 蜜臀久久精品亚洲一区| 无码三级中文字幕在线观看| 亚洲精选av一区二区| 97精品尹人久久大香线蕉| 亚洲の无码国产の无码步美| 国产中文三级全黄| 欧美国产视频| 一级片黄色一区二区三区| 人成午夜免费大片| 国产精品中文字幕久久| 国产精品入口中文字幕| 亚洲色大成网站www永久男同| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃 | 日韩精品永久免费播放平台| 国产色爱av资源综合区 | 国产精品+日韩精品+在线播放|