<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Wipha kills 5, weakens to tropical storm

          By Wang Zhenghua (China Daily)
          Updated: 2007-09-20 07:09

          SHANGHAI: Typhoon Wipha spared Shanghai and Hangzhou the brunt of its fury but still caused extensive damage in the east coast with torrential rains and strong winds.


          People make their way along a flooded street after Typhoon Wipha made land fall in Rui'an, east China's Zhejiang province, September 19, 2007. [Reuters]

          Five people were killed and three were missing in the aftermath of the typhoon, the Ministry of Civil Affairs said last night, without giving details of the casualties.

          Xinhua reported earlier that one died when his house collapsed, and three were injured in Zhejiang Province as Wipha landed in Cangnan, Wenzhou, at 2:30 am with winds of up to 160 kph.

          It destroyed 669 houses, disrupted power supplies to 1,867 villages, and affected about 5 million people, causing losses worth 2.9 billion yuan ($380 million) in Zhejiang.

          Forecast to be potentially the most destructive typhoon in a decade, Wipha forced the evacuation of more than 2.6 million people in East China.

          At 3 pm on Wednesday, the typhoon was downgraded to a tropical storm and was moving northwest to Anhui Province.

          "The wind was at its full force between 2:30 am and 3:30 am. I heard loud thumps as objects whipped by the wind pounded the house and the ground," Lin Dezan, a villager in Cangnan, told China Daily on the mobile phone.

          "The house was in total darkness because the wind had knocked down utility poles."

          When at about 5 am, he stepped out of his home, he saw debris of wooden sticks, broken roof tiles and bamboo structures used for seaweed breeding. "It was a total mess."

          Cangnan, where Typhoon Saomai left 153 people dead last year, saw 129,978 people evacuated on the eve of Wipha's landfall.

          In Shanghai, schools remained closed Wednesday, at least 71 flights delayed or postponed, and ferry crossings and other transport links disrupted.

          Residents in the financial metropolis appeared composed Wednesday, as companies allowed their employees to leave office earlier.

          "It (preparations for the typhoon) seems a bit of an overreaction," said George Patton, 38, an Australian lawyer living in Shanghai.

          In Fujian Province, about 486,900 people were affected. The typhoon destroyed some 4,700 houses, forced 431,000 people to evacuate, and ruined 33,550 hectares of crops, inflicting losses of more than 1 billion yuan ($133 million).



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲乱码一二三四区国产| 精品素人AV无码不卡在线观看| gogogo免费高清日本tv| 亚洲中文字幕无码卡通动漫野外| 中文日韩亚洲欧美字幕| www插插插无码免费视频网站| 国产一区二区三区在线观| 欧洲精品一区二区三区久久| 亚洲红杏AV无码专区首页| 亚洲中文字幕无码专区| 精品无码老熟妇magnet| 国产 另类 在线 欧美日韩| 日韩中文字幕有码av| 久久人妻公开中文字幕| 国产91小视频在线观看| 亚洲人成网站18禁止大app| 人妻无码中文字幕| 日本精品一区二区在线看| 国产V片在线播放免费无码| 亚洲精品中文幕一区二区| 一级有乳奶水毛片免费| 成年女人A级毛片免| 国产福利视频区一区二区| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 免费无码av片在线观看网址| 99re在线免费视频| 日本亚洲中文字幕不卡| 国产不卡一区二区在线| 中文字幕日韩熟女av| 女人张开腿让男人桶爽| 五十路久久精品中文字幕| 亚洲av永久无码精品漫画| 亚洲色欲色欲www在线看| 国产稚嫩高中生呻吟激情在线视频 | 极品蜜桃臀一区二区av| 亚洲精品自拍视频在线看| 亚洲熟妇熟女久久精品一区| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 亚洲国产成人一区二区在线| 久久精品国产亚洲AV成人毛片| 男人的天堂无码动漫av|