<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Int'l cooperation urged to fight hackers

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2007-09-23 08:51

          Facing more hackers' attacks, China insists on calling for international cooperation to prevent hackers' attacks instead of blaming the attacks on any country, an expert said in Beijing Saturday.

          Recently, some foreign report said several western countries government or military computer system were attacked by hackers, said Wang Xinjun, researcher of Academy of Military Sciences.

          "It's very strange and surprising that only one or two websites of attacks are from China among the thousands hackers' websites, some officials and media arbitrarily blame these attacks on China," he said.

          "In fact, hackers attacks on China's computer system have surged in recent years and China is facing more severe situation of information security than any western country," he said.

          "But Chinese government never blames it on any other country and insists on calling for international cooperation to crack down on internet-wrecking crime," he said.

          "The Chinese government has always adopted a serious attitudes to information security and regarded the internet-wrecking crimes as common challenges to non-traditional security of the whole world," he said, noting China has issued several laws and regulations to safeguard computer system security and strengthened its research on computer system security.

          He said the most effective way to fight internet-wrecking crimes is to strengthen international cooperation.

          "Countries concerned should abandon doubts and prejudice towards other country especially the cold war mentality, and establish mutual trust and reach consensus on cooperation," he said.

          "Countries should strengthen exchanges of information on hackers' attacks and make it easier for other countries to track down on the hackers," he said, adding "exchanges of personnel and information are also necessary to improve effectiveness of fight against hackers."

          The Guardian reported earlier this month that Chinese hackers, some believed to be from the People's Liberation Army, have been attacking the computer networks of British government departments.

          The disclosures came after reports that the Chinese military had hacked into a Pentagon military computer network in June. The Financial Times said Tuesday that American officials called it the most successful cyber attack on the Pentagon.

          On September 6, Chinese Foreign Spokeswoman Jiang Yu rebutted the accusations that its military hacked into the British government's computer network, citing them "groundless" and "irresponsible".

          "The Chinese government has always opposed any internet-wrecking crime, including hacking, and cracked down on it according to law," Jiang said.

          Chinese government has expressed its willingness to strengthen international cooperation, Jiang said.

          "However, according to my knowledge, China's police have not received any requests from relevant countries for a joint investigation," Jiang said.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 老司机导航亚洲精品导航 | 99国产亚洲精品美女久久久久 | 少妇人妻偷人精品系列| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区丁香花 | 国产超碰无码最新上传| 亚洲理论在线A中文字幕| 国产一区免费在线观看| 色悠悠国产精品免费观看| 中文字幕人妻无码一区二区三区| 99久久无码私人网站| 中文字幕在线国产精品| 一个人看的WWW免费视频在线观看| 这里只有精品免费视频| 久久久国产精品樱花网站| 麻花豆传媒剧国产mv的特点 | 色综合 图片区 小说区| 99久久久国产精品消防器材| 日韩黄色av一区二区三区| 久久99热只有频精品6狠狠| 中文字幕 制服 亚洲 另类| 亚洲精品中文av在线| 人妻在厨房被色诱中文字幕| 中文字幕日韩人妻一区| 久久亚洲精品国产亚洲老地址| 亚洲综合网中文字幕在线| 暖暖 免费 高清 日本 在线观看5| 亚洲av无码乱码国产麻豆穿越| 亚洲精品免费一二三区| 无码国内精品人妻少妇| 欧美激欧美啪啪片| 色老板精品无码免费视频| 色成人亚洲| 一本大道久久a久久综合| 三叶草欧洲码在线| 岛国最新亚洲伦理成人| 亚洲男人天堂av在线| 亚洲成av人片色午夜乱码| 日本一卡二卡3卡四卡网站精品| 俄罗斯xxxx性全过程| 九九热在线免费视频观看| 国产福利在线免费观看|