<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Media supervision wrestles with environment violations

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-01-08 19:39

          BEIJING -- More than 80,000 journalists have taken part in one of China's largest nationwide environmental protection campaign in the past 15 years, arousing the public's awareness of energy-saving and exposing environment polluters.

          More than 200,000 news reports have been filed since the annual media supervision campaign, the All-China Environmental Protection Century Tour, was launched in 1993, according to the China Youth Daily.

          Related readings:
           Public yet to read the green of environment
           China, WB to work with on energy resources, environment
           Energy saving, emissions cut benefit environment and economy
           
          China to launch its first environment monitoring satellite

          "These reporters were combating environment violations while conducting interviews," said Ye Rutang, deputy head of the environment and resource protection committee of the National People's Congress (NPC), the campaign's initiator.

          The campaign has attracted journalists from 28 media organizations including the People's Daily, Xinhua News Agency and China Central Television.

          Their reports have helped initiate the overhaul of the country's potentially dangerous mine industry and drive local authorities into action to tackle drinking water shortage for 800,000 residents in East China's Shandong Province.

          And more environmental issues have found their ways into the government agenda following the campaign's investigations on the Yellow River, Yangtze River and North China's Bohai Sea, the newspaper reported on Monday.

          "The campaign will put people's environment rights high on its list of priorities in the future, with the prevention and control of water, air and soil pollution as focus," Ye was quoted as saying.

          "Exposure on grave environment pollution and violations is expected."

          The campaign sets a different theme for every year and, for 2007, it focused on reducing energy consumption and pollutant emissions, the targets of which the country failed to meet in 2006.

          The central government has vowed to cut energy consumption per unit GDP by 20 percent in the five-year period from 2006 to 2010.

          The goal for 2006 was four percent, but the National Bureau of Statistics reported last March China's per unit GDP energy consumption fell only 1.23 percent in 2006.

          Despite the failure, Premier Wen Jiabao said at the annual parliamentary full session last year that the "serious" five-year target of energy consumption reduction will not be changed, and the government will try every means to reach the goal.

          However, figures from the state environmental watchdog showed China's emission of major pollutants -- sulfur dioxide and chemical oxygen demand -- over the first nine months of in 2007 dropped for the first time in several years.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡| 国产精品一区二区三区日韩| 麻麻张开腿让我爽了一夜| 色欲综合久久中文字幕网| 亚洲an日韩专区在线| 国产亚洲精品第一综合麻豆| 亚洲精品国产aⅴ成拍色拍| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人| 免费看女人与善牲交| 色婷婷一区二区三区四区| 男人狂桶女人出白浆免费视频| 男按摩师舌头伸进去了电影| 亚洲精品一区二区三区大| 欧美老少配性行为| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久| 免费VA国产高清大片在线 | 粉嫩av国产一区二区三区| 亚洲永久一区二区三区在线| 亚洲国产欧美日韩另类| 久久99精品久久久久麻豆| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载| 最新亚洲国产手机在线| 7777精品久久久大香线蕉| 国产成AV人片在线观看天堂无码| 97精品久久久大香线焦| 人妻中文字幕精品系列| 国产日韩欧美精品一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区在线观看免费| 国产乱人伦av在线无码| 久久精品不卡一区二区| 国产一区二区在线视频播放| 亚洲av免费成人精品区| 欧美在线观看网址| 蜜臀一区二区三区精品免费| 一区二区三区成人| 国产午夜精品一区二区三| 国产精品美女黑丝流水| 国产精品无码专区| 又大又粗又硬又爽黄毛少妇| 自拍亚洲综合在线精品| 国产一级精品毛片基地|